Chapter Eight

Rayan POV:

"Ooooo shit! Go Jordan!"

Jordan was twerkin to Throw Sum Mo. She was gettin it too. It was just me, Jacob, Nicki and Jordan. We was waiting for August and Trey ta come visit. Nicki started twerkin when her part came on. We started throwing cash on her. She was gettin it too.

"Go Nicki! Shake that moankey!" Jacob screamed, throwin cash on her. I went over there wit Nicki and we was goin at it. I threw my ass in a circle while she started poppin. I looked back and seen Jay in the splits twerkin while Jordan had one of her legs on the wall shakin it. I swear I heard the door above but I didn't mind it cause the music was blastin. After the song went off, we heard clapping and whoopin. I turned around ta see Chris, Craig, Chres, August, Trey and this really pretty girl that looked like August. She had long wavy hair, a jawline like August's but it didn't look weird on her, dimple piercings, eyebrow piercing and a nose piercing. She was light skinned like August and a little taller than us but not too tall. Her hair was black with the ends dyed golden blonde. She had on some black floral joggers, a black spaghetti strap crop top with buttons going down the middle and some black Timberlands. She was thick too. All around bad bitch and I liked her already.

"Nice performance,"August chuckled.

"Forreal. Did you see Jordan in the wall?" Craig smirked.

"Nah did you see Jacob in them splits thoee?" Chris laughed.

"I' surprised there ain't been no earthquake yet," Trey chuckled.

"Ummm. . . Are you gone intraduce me or no?" The mystery girl said.

We all looked at her.

"Damn mah bad. This Kalonnie, mah lil sista. Kj this Jacob, Rayan, Jordan, Craig an Chresanto,"August introduced.

"Hi,"me, Jacob, and Jordan said. Craig an Chresanto jus had ta be extra an say,"Heyyy gurl!" Kj laughed an greeted us back. She seemed cool.

"Okay. So I gotta question. What the hell did we jus walk in on?"Chris asked, laughin.

"Ion know nigga. You tell me. What did you walk in on?"Jacob snapped.

"You know what keep yo evil ass ova there. Always yellin an beatin on me. Why can't you beat on Santo cheerio head ass or Craig wanna be me head ass. Them niggas always doin some evil shit," Chris started mumblin.

"Wanna say that shit out loud lil nigga?" Jacob threatened.

"Nahhhh. I'm good."

Chris an Jacob have always fought like this. They did this when they was young too. Always bickering bout dumb shit. Since Jacob is considered ta be a girl, Chris won't hit him back.

"Aye! Can tall not start fightin?! We got somebody sista at our house!" I snapped.

"We sorry," they mumbled.

Damn kids.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Trey POV:

Me an Rayan was layin down in his room jus chillen. I know it's only been 3 days but I really like Ray. It was like love at first site.

"Trey?" Rayan whispered.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Why did you choose me to hang wit out of all those fans? I mean I'm not exactly beautiful. 'He' said so," he whispered.

"First off, why the hell would you ask such a dumb ass question. Your beautiful as hell. Don't let no nigga tell you that you ain't beautiful. You as beautiful as they come. Your perfect. Don't let nobody tell you that you ain't perfect. I didn't choose to hang wit them otha fans because I wanted ta get ta know you betta. Yea sure it was some pretty females out there but you were the only one who caught my attention."

"Trey there's no need ta lie-"

"I ain't lyin thoe. I ain't seen somebody as fine as you in a good minute. An whoever this 'he' is, he need his ass whooped. Who is he anyway?"

"Someone who I thought loved me."

"Whad he do?"

"He. . . he-"

££££££££££££££££££

Sorry for the wait. I been readin mor than I been writin. I jus want ta thank y'all for the reads, comments, votes an follows. I really appreciate it.

What do you think of this chapter?

Should I update more?

Who you think this mysterious 'he' is?

What you think 'he' did?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Until next time. . .

-Winter

(P.s. If you like this book be sure ta read my otha ones.)