Chapter Five

《Jacob》

After chillin' with August, Trey and Nicki, security escorted us to our front row seats.We waited 'bout 30 minutes untill they finally came out.Nicki had on what she had on in the Freaks video. August had on a Chicago Bulls Snapback, his "intelligent" glasses, a red polo, black drop-crotch pants and red Timberlands. Trey had on a white Trunkfit shirt with ''Trunkfit" in black letters, a pair of khaki cargo shorts, white Polo bucket hat, white Earl socks, and some Taxi 12s. All 3 of them had a piece of gold jewelery. Nicki had her gold and diamond Barbie necklace, August had a gold grill and Trey had a simple gold chain and watch. Then the show began.

(After the show)

We were all back in the dressin' room chillin' and laughin'.

"Aye Jacob," August called,"Lemme talk to you right quick."

When he licked his lips I went into ovadrive. Oooo! He betta stop for he make me do somethin' I'll regret! I nodded then walked ova to him, swayin' my hips a little more than usual.

"You were good out there," I complimented as he smirked and grabbed onto my waist, pullin' me close then randomly swayin' us. I wrapped my hands around his neck or at least I tried since I'm so short and he's like a giant. I'm only 4'11", so is Ray but we like to consider ourselves as fun-sized. But anyways, we stood there swayin' and lookin' inta eachothas eyes then of course the people that were 'round us bein' tthe people that they are they jus' had to fuck shit up.

" HE "BOUT TA DIIIIIIVE IIIIIIIIN!" Trey sang loudly. I got outta August's grip and blushed while August mugged him. I looked up to see Trey laid out on his back with one of his hands behind his head while the otha one was tappin' his phone lowkey takin' pictures of Ray who was sittin' on his lap criss-cross apple sauce (A.N. Am I the only one who still say this?). I looked ova at Jordan who was laid across Nicki scrollin' on her phone makin' vines wit' Nicki. I felt August starin' at my back. I looked behind me to see him starin' at my ass. He reached a hand out, poked it and watched it jiggle. He didi that for a good 45 seconds then he smacked it from the top down then the bottom up eventually makin' a beat as he began to sing 'bout my butt. Jordan and Trey chuckled while Nicki and Ray laughed. I peeked behind me to see August very content wit' his game.

"Really August? Is this really nessasary?" I laughed as he continued to play.

"Hey," he chuckled," Wad you expect? For me to NOT mess wit' it?"

"Ummm . . . yeah. I sholl didn't expect you to fondle me," I giggled.

"You should see him when he be yike standin'. It'll be hard fa' ya' not ta' fondle him then," Ray mumbled, like nobody could hear him.

"Oh really," August smirked, lookin' at me.

Oh shit!

                                                                                              ☆★☆

《August》

"Oh really."

Jacob gulped and flushed, sendin' Rayan a death glare while he looked away guilty.

"Oooo! Turn that shit on. I gotta see this!" Nicki yelled, grabbin' Jordan's from the table. She looked at the phone then shoved it in Jordan's face, who laughed at Nicki.

"It's your first name," she whispered to Nicki. She tried the password, but it didn't work.

"I tried. It ain't work," Nicks pouted.

"Your REAL name . . . Onika,"Jordan smiled as Nicki blushe a bright red. It worked this time then she went to Jordan's music and turned on the song as Jacob got in postion then he started startedmovin' his hips when the beat dropped. This lil migga got moves. When he popped his hip his booty moved like jello. It was crazy. I ain't seen no shit like that. And when he started twerkin' I nearly died. Just when I was 'bout ta' calm down, he had to do a perfect handstand and start yikin' that way. (A.N> Have y'all seen that vine wit' the girl hip rollin' in a handstand. That ish was sexy asf!) When the song was 'bout ta' end, pushed his body up and ended on the floor in a perfect split.We all stared at him with wide eyes.

"What?" he asked, lookin' at us.

Ray started clappin' and cheerin'. We started clappin' too which caused Jacob to smile.  When we calmed down, I sat down on the love seat in the room. Jacob sat down on the seat next to me, but I shook my head and patted my lap. He looked down at my hand then up at my face, bitin' his plump, pink lips.

"So you gonna sit there and bite your lip or you gonna come sit on my lap?" I whispered in his ear.

He blushed and bite his lip harder.

"Aww," I said chuckled softly in his ear," I got cha' blushin'."

I gently slid my arm around his tiny waist, layin' my arm down on his huge ass while placin' my otha hand on his hip and gently pullin' him onto my lap. How is he so thick yet he so light? Not that it's a bad thing, but damn!

"Was it really that hard?"

                                                                            ♡♥♡

Vote

Comment

Share

-Winter