Chapter Thirty-Five

(Zakiree at the top)
Jacob's Pov:

I had just woke up after we got back from the hospital. August wasn't in bed but I smelt food downstairs. I struggled outta bed then slipped on one of his shirts then walked downstairs. He had a counter full of food.

"Good mornin' behbe," he smiled then came to kiss my cheek. I waddled to the table and waited for my food.

"Good morning. Where's my food?" I said, rubbing my stomach.

August looked at me then laughed. He brought me a big plate of food then sat down.

"How my behbes?" he asked, stuffin his face.

"They been movin a lot," I mumbled shovin food in my mouth.

"That's good or bad?"

"Both I guess."

"Slow down behbe fore you choke yaself," August chuckled.

"I can't help it. I'm feedin' three people now sooo," I said, snatchin' a piece of bacon from off his plate,"Anyways after my doctor's appointment, I wanna go see Rayan."

He nodded, eatin a huge forkful of eggs. He licked his lips all slow cause he seen me lookin.

"Can you eat pussy like that?" I asked.

He start laughin then nodded.

"Only for you thoee."

He betta stop for I bust it wide open on this table. Ion care if I'm pregnant either. My pregnant ass will find a way up on this table. Think I'm playin. I finished off my last bites of food then put my plate in the sink and waddled upstairs to get ready.

*1Hour Later*

I was finally dressed. Being pregnant ain't fun at all. All these mood swings and all the gross shit I like eatin is just outta line.

"Babe!" Aug screamed from downstairs.

"What you want?" I yelled back.

"Is you ready cause your appointment at like 12 and its 11:26 right now!"

"I'll be down in like 2 minutes unless you wanna carry me downstairs?"

I heard a sigh then footprints stompin upstairs. He walked into the room and picked me up.

"Wait. Get my purse and my phone," I said.

He grabbed my things then walked us downstairs. He put me down once we hit the last stair. I thanked him then waddled to the car.

August's Pov:

After Jacob's appointment we went to see Rayan and Zakiree. Jacob walked inta Ray room and did what he did. I seen Trey at the vending machine so me being me I ran up on that nigga.

"I like ya and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yours," I whispered, grabbin his neck.

One thing bout this nigga Trey is that when he get scared he start fartin. Like nigga who does that.

"Please man! I gotta babyboy! He don't need a bitch as a daddy," he cried.

I let go of this nigga neck and just laughed, shankin my head.

"Only you would say some shit like that," I chuckled.

He turned 'round slowly and looked at me shocked. When he seen it was me he calmed down. He start laughin then gave me dap.

"Nigga I was bout scared asf," I laughed.

I shook my head.

"So how's it been?" I asked.

"What you mean?" he asked.

"I mean how's it been being a new father?"

He just stood there for a minute smiling.

"It's been the best thing that happened to me and the scariest thing that's happened to me," he sighed.

"Why you say that?"

"Cause man think bout it. Damn near all his family famous and rich. Ion want him to grow up and be like me. Cheating and talking to women any type of way. Ion want him to get caught up in the money like I did. What if he end up like me man? Then on top of that the media is wild. The press done left us alone right now but once they figure out that we both got kids, they gone be all in our business again. We can't forget that we famous. We got tours to go on, music to make, videos to shoot, albums to drop. Ion want Zakiree's being born to make my family a target of the press. They already don't like me so why give them another reason to attack us," he sighed,"I really just want what's best for Rayan and Zakiree."

"I understand you its stressful but you got a Rayan and all of us. All we gotta do is stand behind eachother and have eachother's back. Plus once we stay outta all that bullshit we'll be fine. They ain't gone be able to say any slick shit then. We got this. You got this. Plus us being with Jay and Ray. . .mannn they'll never let us fuck ourselves over," I said, patting his back.

"Thanks man. I needed to hear something like that."

"I know. That's why I'm here."

He stood up and gave me a manly hug.

"This why you my brother," he said.

"Exactly but enough of this mushy shit. C'mon so we can go check in the baby moms," I said, pullin away then walkin down the hall with Trey behind me.

We walked in ta see Rayan breastfeeding Kiree while him and Jay watched Love and Hip Hop.

"Gurl I swear that female Tommie bout crazy as hell!" Jacob said, rubbing on his large stomach.

"I swear. Did you see her face when she was bout to fight Tiarra when they was out with Scrapp?" Ray said.

"Mhmm. And that time she hopped off that couch on Scrapp? That bitch too crazy for me," Jacob said shakin his head,"And Joseline blackmailin ass. I can't."

"If Trey ever pull some dumb shit bet I'll pull a Tommie on his ass. Launch my on on him and beat. That. Ass."

"Yep yep. I'll beat August ass like Joseline did Stevie at that therapy session and on that elevator. Ion play."

Me and Trey just looked at eachother. We quickly walked in room 'fore they came up with more ideas.

"Hey baby," they both smiled.

Trey walked over ta Rayan, kissed him then picked up Kiree. I went and sat next to Jacob on the couch. He slid off his shoes and put his feet in my lap. I instantly started rubbing his swollen feet causing him ta moan quietly. We sat in the room talking and passing Kiree 'round till it was time to check Rayan out.
_____________________________
I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I been so busy and distracted. I swear since I'm outta school I'ma start updating more. But s/o to everyone who still reads and comments. Y'all some real ones. But anyways yea. Ima start updating more.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

-Winter