Chapter Twenty-Six(Short)

Rayan's Pov:

*Later That Day*

Me and Vic was on tha couch watchin' tv when there was a knock on mah front doe'.

CHIME!

I searched 'round fa mah phone, but Vic had it. He got up and walked ta tha doe'.

"What chuu' doin'?" I asked.

He in't answer mah question and opened tha doe'. When he opened it somebody, wit' long curly hair stomped it. They were 'bout as short as me and loud.

"WHERE THA FUCK SHE AT?!" they screamed' stompin' 'round mah house.

I struggled ta mah feet and waddled ta tha front doe'.

"UHUH! I'ON KNOW WHO THA HELL YOU ARE BUT YOU AIN'T 'BOUT TA BARGE IN MAH HOUSE LIKE THAT! FUCK YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS?!" I yelled.

Tha short person turned 'round and I started cryin'. It was Jacob! I turned towards tha doe' and seen August, Nicki, Jordan, Craig, Chresanto, Chris , Brian, Kalonnie and Trey.

Trey's Pov:

We had jus' got out tha car and was standin' on Rayan porch. Aug was textin' somebody and Jacob was sendin' death stares.

"She betta be in here or you ain't gone see tha light of day again," she threatened.

Aug pulled ha closer and kissed ha forehead. Somebody opened tha doe' and Jacob barged in. He was screamin' until I seen tha love of mah life rubbin' on ha plump stomach. She was yellin' ,but she stopped and started cryin' when she see Jacob and us.

"Rayan. . ."
_____________________________________________
Sorry.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Winter