Chapter Six

《Rayan》

"So Rayan. . . when you gone let me hit?" Trey smirked.

Now.

"Boy bye," I said, flickin' my wrist at him while rollin' my eyes.

"You say that, but you the one sittin' on my lap wit' that big ole' booty, sittin' on 'The Songbook' (A.N. Das what I call it.)," he said," But that's none of my business."

I was 'bout ta get up off his lap since he wanted to be perverted jerk, but he grabbed my hips and forcefully yanked me back down, makin' me softly moan from the bulge in his pants. He was packin' too. I felt him get a little harder from the moan.

"I'm just playin' ma,"he whispered against my neck right on my sweet spot. He blew his cool breath on it when I started squirmin' around. I moaned again, makin' him harded in the process. Then he placed his hand on my lap and ently rubbed me rubbed through my shorts. I moaned while he groaned.

"NASTY!"Jacob screamed, laughin'.

Trey laughed and rubbed my back as I hide my face in his chest, blushin'.

"C'mon let's go to my party of the dresssin' room," he said, standin' up grabbin' my small hand wit' his big ones. Trey randomly stopped just rubbin' my hand. I had jus' got my nails done. Teal pinpoints.

"Ya like 'em?" I asked, smirkin'.

"Huh?"

"Your strokin' my hand."(A.N. I say storkin' instead of rubbin' or touchin' so don't get the wrong idea.)

"Oh. Ummm. . . sorry."

"Don't apoligze fa' nothin' Trey. It's gonna be hard fa me ta take them serious when you mean it."

"Sorry. Damn. Ummm. . . sorry. Shit!"

"It's okay. We still goin'?"

"Yea. Leggo."

☆★☆

《Trey》

"No way in hell willI ever believe that!"

"I'm dead serious," I laughed.

"You pissed yourself on graduation while gettin' your diploma(sp)?! Really?!" he exclaimed, laughin'.

"Yep," I nodded' chucklin' at the memory.

Me and Rayan were sittin' on the couch in the back of the room. I was laid back wit' my hands behind my back and Rayan straddlin' me, tracin' my tattoos wit' his soft hands. His ass was right on my manhood. Man. . . that shit felt good. We was playin' 21 quuestions.

"Well that' s one of my embarrasin' moments.Next question," I said, tryin' not to stare at his big ole' tities that was all in my face. Them bitches was huge.

"Why thank you, you perv," he giggled.

"My bad ma," I laughed," You know you got a beautiful laugh?"

"Thank you," Rayan smiled, lookin' down.

I gently grabbed his chin, makin' his eyes meet mine," And a beautiful smile."

"Omg! Staaaaaawp!' he giggled, coverin' his face wit' his hands an' cheesin' hella hard.

I gently removed his hands from his gorgeous face.

"Awww. Lil mama don't hide that gorgeous face either,"I cooed, ticklin' his sides.

"Trey!" he laughed, tryna move away from my hands,"Stawp it!"