Chapter Three

《Jacob》

"Hey. Are you Rayan?"

Rayan, Jordan and I slowly turned around. I completely forgot that August fuckin' Alsina was standin' in the same Footlocker as me. Somebody pinch me. My daze was cut short by a quick stingin' pain on my arm. I turned around to see Jordan, smirkin'. I punched her really hard wit' my tiny fist.

"What the fuck was that for?! Who just randomly pinches a person?!" I shrieked, makin' August, Trey, Rayan, and Jordan laugh.

"You asked me to Jay!" she laughed, rubbin' her arm where I punched her.

"You so lucky I like yo' stupid ass," I mumbled, to myself,"Cause if I didn't, I would've whooped yo' ass."

"Oh hush child," she chuckled,"You know you love me already."

"Both of ya'll shut up," Rayan sighed.

Jordan turned right around towards Rayan.

"Am I embarrassin' you in fronta ya' future husband? Hmmm, Ray? Hmmm?" she taunted.

" What? No! Wh-Who?!" Rayan stuttered.

I giggled at his stutterin', but stopped when she turned towards me, givin' me an evil smirk.

"Oh shit!" I whispered.

" Oh shit is right. . . Mrs.Alsina," she smirked.

"Mrs.Alsina huh?" August said, smirkin' makin' me blush a deep red.

Trey smirked at Rayan and asked once again," Are you Rayan?"

Rayan just nodded and smiled, lookin' at Trey shocked. August turned towards me again, givn' me that sexy smirk and asked," And your name is Jacob, right?"

"Mhmm," I answered," That's me and the crazy girl behind me is Jordan."

"I can introduce myself. I ain't no damn child," she huffed," But. . . heyyyy!"

Jordan put her arm around us and pulled us close and asked them, "Sooo how you know my friends her'?"

"Well I heard you you won some concert tickets and some backstage passes to our concert tommorow night," August answered.

"And no. . . we ain't no stalkers. We heard ya'll say the name Rayan, so we assumed it was ya'll," Trey added, smilin' at Rayan.

"Enough about these 2," Jordan interrupted,"I heard Nicki Minaj was gonna be there. Is this true?"

"Yea," Trey nodded," That's true."

"Is it true that she came out as a Pansexual and she wants to date a girl?" Jordan continued.

"Yea?" August replied in a questionin' tone.

"Oooo! TU!" she smiled," Turn up!"

Then randomly started doin' the Shmurda Shmoney Shuffle. We joined her and the workers started playin' Hot Nigga and turned it up loud.They cheered us on while Trey and August just laughed. We was killin' it then they changed it to She Twerkin'. We started runnin' 'round the store before Cashin' Out started his verse.When he started the chorus, we twerked like our lives depended on it. After the song stopped we got hella applause. We walked back to the shoes we were lookin' at and we must've forgotten they were behind us.

"Do ya'll got short-term memory?" August and Trey questioned.

"Oh. I'm sorry sweetie," I cooed," We tend to forget important things when we excited. We're sowwy."

We continued to talk until that blue-haired bitch I told off came in here huggin' up on august like she owned him. I was angry and hella jealous.

"Get the hell off me!" August commanded.

Mega turn on.

"But baby-" she whined.

"I ain't ya' behbe," he snapped," Why the hell are you followin' me, Julkeishia?"

"What the hell type of fuckin' name is Julkeishia. I swear she need to get her 'Sharkeishia, nooo!' lookin' ass outta her' mean muggin' me an' shit. Bitch I know I'm fabulous,but you ain't gotta stare. Take a fuckin' picture. It'll last longer. Shit. I'll poke her damn eyeballs out, then shove them biches down her throat. Like bitch roll yo' wanna be bambi eyes again. I hope them bitches get stuck ,too,"I thought. I guess I had said all that shit out loud 'cause August, Trey, Rayan and Jordan was laughin' hella hard.

"Bruh," I laughed,"Did I say all that out loud?"

"YASSSS!" they all gasped, laughin' hella hard.

Then this Hekeishia bitch gone say some," Bitch how you gone talk shit when I look betta than you."

I looked her dead in her eyes then doubled over laughin'. After I calmed down from my laughin', I just looked at her.

"Says the girl wit' the wanna be ocean hair attackin' celebrities in Footlocker," Rayan mumbled to himself.

"Hoe shut the fuck up," Hulkeishia screamed.

"No no. Ima need you to calm down that yellin' shit with that stank ass breath of yours. Shit smell ike homeless people ass mixed wit' 50 pounds of bounce them titties," I said, wavin' my hand in fronta my nose.

"Shut up he-she," she smirked.

"Look bitch. I may be an intersex, but that don't change a damn thang. I'll still get on you. You must really think callin' me a he-she would faze me? Bitch be gone," I said, flickin' my wrist at her.

"You ain't gone say shit 'cause there ain't nothin' to say," she smirked," I'm perf. Your a smurf."

"Umm. . . sweetie in this situation you are the smurf. I ain't blue. Yo' hair is witcho' wanna be Zonnique Pullins. Bitch you the reason Waldo got lost. Yo' walls disappeared when you was in the 1st grade. Lebron James seen yo' face an' his hairline ran away.You say you perfect ,but sweetie nobody is perfect. And if you were perfect, Beyoncé would be considered a troll. Fuck you mean."

Then I grabbed the shoes that I wanted, tossin' some money to a worker and walked out the store like a boss. Then I walked to Forever 21 and looked around. I mean I'm still goin' to the concert. I ain't 'bout ta' let some basic bitch fuck up my mood.

"Jacob! Wait!"

I turned around and saw. . .

☆★☆

《August》

After I saw Jacob storm outta the store, I pushed Julkeishia off of me and ran after her- I mean him. Still tryna get used to that.

"Jacob! Wait!" I yelled, after he entered Forever 21. He slowly turned around with a shocked experssion.

"Why did you come after me?" he asked.

"What you don't want me her' 'cause I can always lea-"

"No no," he urged,"Stay. . . please?"

I smiled and walked over to where he was. He smiled that beautiful smile of his and I felt my heart clench. Am I fallin' for him? But we just met!

♡♥♡

Hey dere, my little turtles! Tbh I didn't really like this chapter, but fuck it. Did ya'll like it? Nah?! Well then. . .

Vote

Comment

Share

~Winter