Chapter Two

《Rayan》

After Chresanto and Craig left Jacob and I got dressed then headed out to the mall. Once we got there we headed straight to Panda Express 'cause we didn't eat before we left. Jacob and I were mindin' our business, talkin' 'bout how excited we were for the concert when some blue-haired woman turned 'round, givin' us a stank face and snarked," You think your so special 'cause you got tickets to that concert, huh? Well guess what? I fucked August Alsina and I'm gonna be fuckin' Trey Songz pretty soon."

" Well excuse me bitch. Um I don't know who pissed in yo' generic Frootloops and shoved them down ya' throat , but my friend and I were minin' our business and goin' on with life. Then you just had to turn yo' nappy headed ass around and say somethin' to us. And to tell us you a thot at that. The nerve of bitches now an' days," Jacob snapped at the blue-haired bitch.

" You think your sooo funny. But ya ain't boo," bluey retorted.

" Honey. I won't tryna be funny. But since you think that me describin' you is funny lemme continue,' Jacob laughed.

"Ma'am. Your order is ready to go," the female worker with blonde dreads hissed, fakin' a smile.

" Thank you, " bluey smiled.

She grabbed her food, paid (with her broke ass) and walked away, flippin' her stank ass weave. The worker sighed, rollin' her eyes then looked at us.

"Hi. What can I get you today?" she said, smilin'.

"Heyyy! Ummm can I get some chow-mein, some honey walnut shrimp and some orange chicken," I smiled back.

"And for you," she asked Jacob.

"Ummm. . . just get me the same thing," Jacob answered.

"Comin' right up," she said, walkin' away to get our food.

After she gave us our food , she handed it to us and thanked us.

"Bruh," she huffed," Thank ya'll sooo much. She comes up her' everyday tryna brag about shit she know she ain't got."

"Sure," Jacob laughed," No problem. When you get off work?"

She looked at her watch, smiled then said," Now, actually."

"Wanna chill with us?" I asked.

"Yea," she smiled,"Lemme get ma' stuff."

"Aight," we said, as she walked away.

After about 5 minutes she came back out with her stuff.

"Hey. We never got ya' name," I said, bitin' into a piece of orange chicken.

"The names Jordan," she smirked.

"Well I'm Rayan and this Jacob," I greeted, pointin' to myself then to Jacob.

"Are you goin' to the August Alsina concert?"Jacob asked, as he sipped his Mountain Dew.

"Yea ,but I'm only goin' to see Nicki Minaj," she shrugged.

"Yea," Jacob and I agreed," She bae."

"No offense, but are guys like transgenders?" Jordan asked, nervous.

"Oh don't worry, " I assured," We get that alot, but yea we are."

"So do you guys like girls or guys?" she asked, very curious.

"Guys," we said, simply.

"And you?" Jacob asked.

"Girls," she shrugged.

We continued talkin' and learnin' 'bout Jordan. Turns out she got a dick instead of pussy in her pants. When Jacob and I finished eatin' we all headed to Footlocker. I was just happy to know that there was another person out here who was like us, but different at the same time. When we walked in the store, Jacob and I nearly fainted.

☆★☆

《Trey》

"Trey, leggo to Footlocker?"

"Aight."

Me and August snuck out one of the side doors, so our bodyguards wouldn't see us. We hoped in my dark blue Camaro and rode out. When we got to the mall we started to go to the food court, but we saw Julkeishia arguein' with this short blexican girl. Lil mama was wit' anotha short chocolate skinned girl. Both of 'em was thick asf and loud asf. Lil ma' was tellin' Julkeishia off while her friend sat there and laughed at Julkeishia. After watchin' the girls for a while, we headed to Footlocker , laughin'. We were in there for about a good 20 minutes before we heard some girls stop talkin' and gasp. We turned around to see the 2 girls from the food court plus anotha mochoa-skinned girl with long, blonde dreads, but she ain't seem fazed by our presence.

"Bring ya'll asses on," the dreads girl snapped," I wanna get them new kds."

The 2 girls came from out of their daze and whipped around towards dreads.

"Girl. I'll slap ya' back up ya' momma coochie," the blexican girl said, pointin' at the girl with the dreads.

Dreads looked at her then laughed hella hard. They all began laughin'. The chocolate-skinned girl's laugh was so beautiful and soft. The 3 girls girls began lookin' for shoes as if we won't there.

"Oooo! Rayan, should I get these? They so smexy!" the blexican one shrieked.

That name Rayan sounded so familiar. Then I realized that was the name of the winner of the concert tickets August was tellin' me 'bout earlier.

" If their sooo smexy to you why ask me should you get them, Jacob?" Rayan sighed.

"Ain't nobody say you have to be a smartass," Jacob said, kissin' his teeth,"I just asked a question. Damn."

Her name was Jacob?! Why the hell would her parents name her that?!

"Aye August didn't you say that you heard someone win some concert tickets wit' the name of Rayan?" I asked.

He turned away from the Jacob girl and nodded,"Yea. That was her name."

"I think that's her ova there.

"Leggo meet 'em?"

I nodded and we made our way across the store where they stood, lookin' at shoes and laughin' wit' eachotha.

"Hey. Are you Rayan?"

♡♥♡

Ahahaa! Cliffhanger! So did you like this chapter. No?! Hmph! Well I liked it, so yea.

Vote

Comment

Share

~Winter

(Jordan at top. Or side. w.e)