Chapter Twenty-Three Pt.2 (Filler)

August's Pov:

I pulled away from Jacob's lips.

"Let's make it official,"I whispered.

She looked at me and nodded. I kissed down ha neck ,ta ha belly button then ta ha thighs. I looked up at ha fa'(for) permission. She nodded then off came them panties. I lifted two fingas ta ha mouth and she sucked on 'em and got 'em wet. I slide mah fingas inside and watched as ha back arched off tha bed.

"Ohhh!"

I smiled and pumped mah finga in and out. She was already drippin' wet. I removed mah fingas and lowered mah tongue ta ha clit. I kissed it then flicked it wit' mah tongue. I looked up at ha face as I started tongue fuckin' ha. She grabbed mah twists and pushed mah head in farther. I licked ha hard and fast until she came on mah tongue. I licked it all up and kissed up ha body ta ha lips. She was pantin' and shiverin'.
I reached behind ha and unhooked ha bra then slid out mah boxers.

"Grab tha lube and a condom. It's in tha first drawer," she panred.

I grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube while she kissed on mah neck. She gone give me hella hickies when she done. I ripped open tha condom and slid it on then rubbed on some lube.

"You ready?" I asked Jacob.

She looked up at me and nodded. I slowly slid in and looked at ha face. Ha mouth was open while ha eyes rolled ta tha back of ha head. I was still until she tol' me ta move. I started strokin' in and out.

"Faster!" she moaned.

I went faster and I had ha moanin' like crazy. I groan shovin' mah face in ha neck. She gripped mah shouldas and moaned louder, diggin' ha nails inta mah shouldas. I grabbed tha head board and slammed inta that pwussy.

"Yasss Daddy! Yasss!" Jacob screamed.

True g-shit in that pwussy! Ya feel me!
____________________________________________
When I wrote this I wasn't really feelin' it. But fa real thoee I'm hella sorry.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Winter