Chapter Thirty-Three

Jacob's Pov:
I can't believe that August got that hoe pregnant. I mean wtf was he thinkin. I waddled up tha stairs wit August behind me tryna talk to me.

"Behbe I swear I ain't-" he started.

"Don't behbe me! You got that hoe pregnant then wanna come ta mah home and be all laid up wit me?! Do I look stupid to you?! I can't be dealin wit this stress while I'm pregnant wit our babies!" I screamed.

"Wait did you say babies?"

"Yes I did! I'm havin twins."

He jus stared at me.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Do you really think I would cheat on you and then come home and tell you that I love you? Do you really think I would do that ta you?" August sighed,"Why would I cheat on you? Why? You're havin my children! Mah seed! And you think I'm cheatin on you? C'mon now you know I wouldn't do that ta you."

"Trey did the same thing ta Ray-"

"So! I'm not Trey! And you're not Rayan! They're relationship has nothin ta do wit' us! And you know that! I understand that's your sista but we ain't them! The fact that you think I would actually cheat on you hurts Jacob! Not even that you know I can't stand Julkeisha stank ass anyways!"

I was cryin so hard 'cause I felt so bad bout believing her and accusin August of doin that.

"Baby I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I didn't believe you! I-"

"It's fine Princess. I still love you and I forgive you but before you go believing somebody else. Okay?" August said, pullin me close and huggin me tight.

I cried on his shoulder and he jus held me.

"August I love you," I whispered into his shirt.

"I love you too Princess."

August's Pov:

Afta that whole situation, I got inta bed wit ha and we fell asleep tagetha. Bout an hour later I woke up ta Jacob snorin but I ain't wanna wake him up so I slid outta bed and walked downstairs. I smelled that food from earlier so you already know I got down there and made me a plate. When I walked downstairs tha only light that was on was tha one in tha kitchen. I seen tha lights by tha pool was on so I'm guessin everybody outside. As I walked downstairs I heard somebody whisperin on tha phone. I peeked round tha corna and inta tha kitchen and Julkeisha was on tha phone.

"I swear they don't know that I'm lyin," she said inta tha phone,"August and Jacob know that it's not August's baby. So I'm gonna blame it on Jordan and say it's her baby."

There was silence for a while.

"I tried so hard ta break them up but it's too strong of a bond," it sighed.

I was standin there listenin ta tha conversation until Chris loud ass came in tha house.

"Damn I forgot we turned these lights off! A nigga could've died!" Chris screamed.

I heard the Julkeisha hang up tha phone and I ran upstairs fore they could see me. This bitch really set me up. And she tryna set Jordan up. I'm bout ta snitch so hard.
________________________
Sorry y'all I been through so much shit. My math teacher got arrested like wtf?! But I'm back and I better *Bryson Tiller voice*.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

-Winter