Chapter Nineteen

Jacob's POV:
I ain't never wanted ta beat the shit outta somebody so bad. Trey fucked up on so many levels. Aug and Rayan had to hold me back from beatin his ass.

*FLASHBACK*

"Mann. That baby ain't mine. We all now you a low key hoe."

I hopped off the couch and jumped on Trey and started chokin him.

"YOU REALLY GONE SAY THAT AINT YO BABY?! HAVE YOU LOST YO DAMN MIND?!ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY?! AINT NOBODY IN THIS ROOM A HOE BUT YOU!"

Aug picked me up and got me off Trey. He looked at Trey chokin on the ground and started shakin his head.

"Aye man that shit won't right. You know that baby yours," August said.

Trey looked up at him with some much anger and hate.

"You really gone take up for them after everything we been through?! You gone stand up for some bitches that don't care bout you?! Thas hella grimy man. I would expect more from you man. We was supposed ta be gam man. Then you go and stand up for some females? Wow," Trey coughed.

August looked so hurt and sad but that changed quickly. He walked over ta Trey and grabbed him by his shirt then slammed him against the bus wall.

"Fuck you man. We was bros. then you wanted ta act like a little bitch. You now what grown man says a woman's baby ain't theirs? A immature bitch made nigga. From now on thas what you are," he said.

Aug dropped him on the ground then walked over ta me and Rayan. Trey looked at me and Rayan.

"Fuck y'all an fuck that bastard ass baby that you claim is mine."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

And now here we are with August and Ray holdin me back. Trey turned and walked out slammin the door. Then minute the door closed, Rayan collapsed, sobbin.

"Ray babe. Please don't cry over that basic ass nigga. I'll be that baby's auntie and daddy. Fuck Trey. Don't get rid of that baby cause of Trey," I cooed.

Ray looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and pecked his cheek then went ta talk ta August. I walked ta our room. He was sittin on the phone. I think he was talkin ta Chris.

"August baby. Come ta the bathroom wit me," I whispered.

He nodded then hung up tha phone. We went in tha bathroom.

"Talk ta me."
___________________________
August's POV:

"Talk ta me."

"Whas there ta talk bout. I jus lose somebody who I thought was blood."

Jacob sat on the counter and I walked in between them and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You ain't gone leave me like he did? Do me like he did? Are you?" I asked.

"No August. I'm gonna stay wit you. Jus like you gone stay wit me."

I looked up at him and said something I had been wantin ta say.

"I love you Jacob."

What he said next surprised the shit outta me.

"I love you too August."
__________________________
Nothing to say.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

-Winter