29

Third Person POV:

Taehyung was waiting on their shared bed for Jungkook to come out of the restroom. So that they could go downstairs together where the others were probably waiting.

His ears perked up at the bathroom door being opened. Taehyung didn't know what he expected when Jungkook spent nearly half an hour getting ready but he certainly didn't expect this Jungkook.

The Raven head wore all black. Black shirt paired with black leather jacket and black pants. Even the timberlands were pitch black. Heck the cap he wore was another shade of black. All in all he seemed like a whole meal.

He broke out of his trance when Jungkook closed his open jaw with two fingers, a smug smile decorating his face.

"I know I look hot. You don't have to stare." He further taped Taehyung's cheek while towering over him as the latter looked up at him, meeting his gaze.

The sitting male swatted his hand away, a light shade of pink heating his cheeks up as he cleared his throat and stood up while muttering a series of 'shut ups' and 'I was nots'.

Taehyung grabbed his backpack, still embarrassed while Jungkook just followed him, proud than ever, with his own small luggage in his hands.

In about ten minutes they were already settled in their car, big luggage was shoved to the back of the car while the small bags were placed in their hands.
"Why am I always sitting at the back?", A certain raven head whined, even stomping his feet to further proof that he was in fact annoyed, all whist Taehyung stared at him in amusement.

"Stop acting cute." Yoongi retorted who was sitting a seat in front of them.

" 'm not." The said male huffed irritated because that was exactly what he was trying to do, for personal reasons of course. Not trying to impress someone or anything. Definitely not.

"Everybody here? We are about to go." Seokjin asked and did a quick headcount to make sure everyone was here before igniting the engine and taking off.

It was quite a long ride but they got to enjoy it thanks to the memorizing scenery. Jungkook doesn't know about anyone else but he surely enjoyed the ride. It may be related to the fact that a certain black haired friend of his was almost sitting in his lap cause the scenery was 'cooler' on his side.

He got to enjoy the male's side profile closer while the person himself was admiring the view outside, oblivious to the pair of eyes staring right through his soul.

"You are so pretty." The raven head whispered to himself, unfortunately the person in question had heard him and was now looking at him with a knowing smile making Jungkook clear his throat and look outside the seat window.

"The view. I was talking about the view." He quickly defended not wanting to make the atmosphere awkward.

"It's a pig farm though." Taehyung snorted at his obvious flustered before cutting him some slack when the latter was beet red from embarrassment.

He patted his head a couple of times while cooing making Jungkook sulk in silence but the giggle he received next made his heart go a tad bit faster, butterflies flying in his stomach.

He wished he could hear this for the rest of his life, he wished to be the reason of this giggle. To be the source of his every smile.

He desperately wanted the other's face to be the first thing he see in the mornings, the last thing he sees when he falls asleep.

He was so sure at this point.

Couldn't be more right.