31

Third Person POV:

Jungkook woke up early today, it was unusual since he was not really a morning person. Today, however, he did so but never made an effort to move.

A certain black head was tightly wrapped around his torso and he didn't want to wake him up. The raven head just silently stroked his hair, massaging his scalp once in a while. Taehyung was enjoying this way too much, even if he was sleep.

Laying idly at dawn was not something Jungkook had expected himself to do but here he was, thinking about anything and everything.

He felt like a loser. The number of events going in his life right now could probably surpass the amount of times he had cried over Taehyung, and let me tell you, he cried a lot.

His career was at stake—his career is doomed would be a better statement to put out there. His love life was a mess, he still hadn't figured out how to confess. He was the target of media at the moment, he had to attend the reunion. Regardless of all the commotion going on, he was lying in his bed, arms wrapped around his favourite person.

He doesn't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Jungkook felt the other stir in his sleep so he stopped carding his fingers through the black head's lock, which were now overgrown, almost covering his eyes.

"Good morning." Taehyung groggily muttered, swollen eyes still closed as he attempted wipe the sleepiness off of them.

Jungkook smiled at the sight of a bed haired Taehyung, struggling to open his eyes. He stopped stroking his hair once the other was fully awake.

"Good Morning." Jungkook responded, making his way out of the bed to freshen up and go down, he was starving.

He grabbed some clothes randomly and made a quick run for the bathroom. The black haired male sat in the centre of the bed, zoned out. No thoughts crossing his mind.

Once he heard Jungkook come out of the restroom, Taehyung stretched his limbs to freshen up too.

Jungkook informed the other that he would be downstairs, making breakfast, already striding to the closed door. Taehyung could only nod at the information as he made his way to the bathroom.

Jungkook was surprised to find no one in the kitchen. They must be really tired, Jungkook had thought initially but the thought was dumped when he found a note on the refrigerator.

We are going out for a walk, Jungkook (or Taehyung). We will be back in the afternoon. Sorry for not waking you guys up, we figured it would be the best to leave without waking you.