Chapter 2: A New Family

Multiple POVs
Tommy's POV

I woke up again, this time it's morning? I look out the window to confirm but I'm immediately stop due to pain.
"Oh I remember now," I said to myself, "I'm at their house right?"
I ignored all the pain and got up. Damn it hurt like a bitch. I walk all the way down stairs.
"They're not here?" I thought to myself, "Did they get tired of me?" I chuckled. It was bound to happen.....

I find pen and paper then I write:

"I'm sorry to extend my stay any longer. I'll make sure in the future to return the favour later on. I'll be off then, see you three later.

-Tommy"

I rest the note on the kitchen table and head upstairs to grab my things. I don't feel the pain anymore...thats good I guess. I walk back downstairs with my things in hand and head out the front door.

Sapnap's POV

"Karl c'mon we've been here for more than 3 hours, Tommy is waiting for us by now." I said. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine," he said. Quackity is just chuckling in the corner.
We went to the store to pick up a few things for Tommy: Clothes, medicine, bandages, more food, etc.

We left since 7 am it's now 11 am and the drive home takes a whole hour, that's why I was rushing Karl. Quackity opens the door while I bring in groceries. "GUYS!" Quackity is basically screaming. We put down all the groceries and rush inside. "What's wrong!?" We asked.

"It's T-Tommy, he's gone!" Quackity yelled. Our hearts all dropped when we let the words sink in. "I'll go find him," Karl chimed in. "Karl are you sure?" Quackity and I both asked. He nodded his head and left out the door.

Karl's POV

"Where could he have gone?" I thought to myself. "Tommy!" I yelled. I hope he responds, I really do. "Tommy!" I reach a little further into the SMP and call his name again but no answer. I'm begging you please answer me. I keep searching for him until I reach the same forest of where I found him. "Please be here," I thought to myself. I went back to the same spot and he wasn't there. I started to panick, where could he have gone?

I get out of the forest and go to another forest further into the SMP. "Please be here..." I walk into the forest and I hear whispers. I follow the voices and I see Tommy and Ranboo sitting together on a bench. I immediately run over, "Tommy!" I yelled. They both looked at my direction. I went over to the bench and hugged Tommy. "I was so scared when you left that note. I thought I would find you dead, please don't scare me like that." I said. He hugged me back. "I'm sorry," he said.

I broke off our hug and smiled at him. I looked over at Ranboo, "Hi Ranboo, thanks for taking care of Tommy." I said. He smiled and said, "You're welcome." I look back at Tommy and said, "Let's go home it's gonna turn night soon." He nodded his head and waved Ranboo goodbye.

"Are you sure you can walk by yourself? I can carry you," I asked. He smiled and said, "I'm fine thank you, you've done enough for me already." He looked down and asked, "Why'd you look for me?" I smiled at him and said, "Because I care about you." He looked up at me, I can see his dull eyes shine a little lighter. "Plus we have a surprise for you at home," I said with a smirk.

Tommy's POV

Surprise? What surprise could there be? I kept wondering about it until we reached their house. "We're here," Karl said. I awoke from my thoughts and saw the house. Karl opened the door and walked in, "I found him!" He yelled. I heard footsteps rushing downstairs as I walked into the house. Before I could take off my shoes of feel a two sets of arms around me. It's Sapnap and Big Q, "We were so worried about you Tommy, please never do that again." Big Q said.

I smiled and said, "I'm sorry." They let go of me then I took off my shoes and walked in. I saw Karl looking at the other two and they all nodded their head. What's going on? "Come sit with us Tommy," Karl said taking my hand to sit on the TV room couch.

"I know you've been through a lot for the last couple of years to the point that your family abandoned you. But we were wondering if you wanted to be our son? I know it's a lot to take in and we know we shouldn't be asking you this until you feel a little bit better but we wanted to put it out there," Karl said.

I was basically stunned, I didn't know what to say. I was filled with joy and sadness at the same time. The next thing I know I start crying. Why am I crying? I look at Quackity and Sapnap, they both nodded their heads and smiled at me. I smiled and said, "Yeah I don't mind." I saw all their faces light up and next thing I knew they were hugging me.

I felt warm. This is nice. I'm safe again right? They make me feel safe. Maybe I'm safe again. I hope they don't grow tired of me. My heart feels warm. What's this feeling? I'm confused. I should stop thinking about all this and enjoy the moment. I hugged all three of the back and smiled. I bet I look like an idiot huh?

I have new family now. That's really pog...