Chapter 20: Massacre

Tommy's POV
(Trigger Warning: Brutal Deaths maybe even Gore)

(Want a song? Recommended: 1-800-Close-ur-eyes by Kim Dracula)

I grabbed Dream's head and watched as he screamed out in pain. I slowly start searching through his memories for the revival book. My wings, hair and eyes turned a dark shade of purple. Dream stopped screaming, his eyes turned dark purple as well. I infiltrated his mind, I search through for a little while until I find it. I then start copying his memories and put them into mine. He started trying to resist me, I grip onto him tighter. I quickly copy all of his memories then I let him go. I start laugh maniacally.

He fell to the ground. I look over at him, "What did you just do?!" He yelled. "Well I'm claiming what is mine," I said. "What do you mean yours, that revival book belong to Schlatt!" He yelled. I sigh, "Where do you think he got the book from?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "The moment I saw the text I knew it was the book of my people's own. So I claimed what was mine." He was shocked, he couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. "Yeah, that information is confidential. So sorry to break it to you but you're going to die now," I said walking over to him.

"Hmm, how should you die...?" I pondered to myself. I snap my fingers, "I could beat you to death," I said with a growl at the end. I then grab his head again and raise him up. He struggled to get out of my grip. I walk over to a wall with him in hand and I smash him into it. Every smash getting harder then the last until I heard no screams, just silence. He stopped moving as well then my chat message lights up.

Dream was slained by NightMareInnit. Dream's last canon life is gone.

I throw his body off to the side. I heard the flow of lava begin to stop. Seems like Sam heard him scream...at least I don't have to look for him now. I walk through the lava that hasn't drained yet. "Hello!" I said poking my head out of it. I then let my body unsubmerge out of the lava. He raised his sword and swung at me. His sword broke trying to slice through my shoulder. I look at the broken sword that shattered on contact then I look up at him. He looked nervous, I smiled at him.

(Song ended? Mine did ;D Recommend: HAHA by Lil Darkie)

I grab a piece of the sword and walk over towards Sam. "This is gonna hurt. It'll be over soon don't worry," I said smiling at him before blunging the sword shard in his heart. He looked at his wound then looked at me. He coughed out blood, I pulled the shard out then stabbed him in his head.

Awesamdude was pierced to death by NightMareInnit

I slowly make my way out of the prison. Fire passes wherever I go, covering the entire place. I walk out of the nether portal to the outside of the prison. When I get out I see Tubbo and Phil there. I smile at both of them, I snapped my fingers and the prison blew up entirely. Not one block or mob was left. Without a word I charged at Tubbo putting my hand through his chest grabbing his heart. I pulled my hand out quickly and watched as he fell to his knees. "Die," I said before squeezing his heart.

Tubbo_ heart broke because of NightMareInnit. Tubbo_'s last canon life is gone.

I watched as Tubbo's body hit the ground. I then look over at Phil with a sinister grin. I start laughing and I walk over to him. I rested my hand on his shoulder and I watched as he slowly started melting. He looked at me before he perished. I smiled at him, how could I not smile?

Ph1lzAMinecraft became one with the earth. NightMareInnit fulfilled his dying wish.

(Song ended? Recommend: MyGothBitchCameWithaglock by KAMAARA)