Chapter 16: All That I Needed

Mainly some fluff down :) Y'all need it for the next few chapters.

Tommy's POV

I woke up and decided that today is the day I find the other jewels. I had to, I can't wait any longer but first I need to get to Foolish. I get out of the bed that I share with Ranboo. I look at him to see if he's awake or not. He wasn't, I'd be surprised if he was, he was having a moment yesterday. It's best for him to rest, I placed my hand on his head and my eyes turned yellow. My hand glowed as well, I'm hoping to up his mental stability. I saw that his face stopped tensing up, I then removed my hand. I got up from the bed and walked out the room.

I walk into the children's room, I wonder if any of them are awake. I see Shroud and Clementine near Michael watching him sleep. I think they're curious about him, I chuckled signalling my presence. They both look at me, get up and run over for a hug. I lift both of them up in my arms and kiss their cheeks. They purred in response, I smiled. "Ranboo is going to take care of you 3 for the day, I have some work to do," I said looking at both of them.

They whined but still nodded. "You have a new friend, his name is Michael, he is Ranboo's son," I said looking at Michael. They followed my eyes and saw him. They nodded and smiled in response, I placed both of them down on the ground. "Let's get you guys something to eat yeah?" I suggested, they jumped up and down trying not to make a sound to wake up Michael but they were really happy. I chuckled and guided them out of the room. I'll wake those two when breakfast is ready.

They both sit down at the table in the kitchen. They mainly eat fish and berries, they can't eat anything else other than that. I cook up some fish, while that is on the stove I make some apple juice for them. When I finished, the fish was done to their liking. They liked when it was golden brown, with a little burn to it. I get two plates and place 2 pieces of fish on each. I then grab two mini bowls and put some blueberries in each one. I brought everything there for them, their eyes lit up. "Thank you Papa!" They said excited to dig in.

I chuckled and went back to the kitchen. Zombie piglins... What do they eat... I snapped my fingers. They eat golden apples, that's their favorite. I start preparing apple slices for Michael. I cut up two apples and was able to get 24 pieces from it. I put them in a plate for him and pour a glass of apple juice. Piglins usually don't eat normal food, they eat things with gold in it. I then prepare breakfast for Ranboo. I grab a piece of my magma hair, I watched as it growed back. I put that in my mouth, I'm able to eat magma, drink lava and eat regular human food. I prefer magma, it tastes good to me.

I place Michael's and Ranboo's breakfast on the table. I watched as Shroud and Clementine finished their food while I was munching on some magma. They finish and run off to the play area, I snap my fingers changing their clothes into something comfortable to play in. I walk over to the kids room and pick up Michael. He slowly started to woke up, I then walk into my room and woke up Ranboo. He slowly got up and got out of the bed. He walked over to me and layed his head on my free shoulder. I giggled and ran my free hand through his hair. "Let's go I made breakfast for you guys," I said.

He lifted his head, nodded and followed me. I made my way to the kitchen again, I placed Michael in his chair in front of his food. He grabbed an apple and put it in his mouth. He oinked excitingly and ate more, I chuckled at his actions. I look over at Ranboo who didn't even touch his food. I frown a bit, I walk up to him and pull up a chair next to him. I put my hand on his back and started rubbing it. He sighed, he looked so miserable, I know what it's like to loose people you love. It's the worst feeling in the world...

He looked up at me and I smiled at him, "Everything is going to be alright. You're somewhere safe with Michael, you fought so hard for him," I said trying to comfort him. He looked over at me and says, "I'm not worried about all of that at all and I thank you for taking us both in," he takes both of my hands into his. I look at our hands then back at him, "I'm more worried on what would happen if the whole server knew about all of us working together. By now I'm pretty sure I'm on the lists on fugitives now. But I'm more worried about you," he said.

I didn't know what to say, I looked at him for a little bit to process his words. "Why are you worried about me?" I asked. "The whole server wants you dead. How could I not be worried for you," he said. He pulled me into a hug, "You're one of the people I care about, I can't loose you Tommy," he said. "Theseus," I replied. "What," he said raising up from hugging me. "My real name is Theseus, not Tommy," I said. It took a moment for him to process but it clicked. "Theseus, meaning the nether prince that went missing. Theseus?" He asked.

I tilted my head, "How'd you know about that?" I asked. He sighed and said, "When I was younger, my mother was very close friends with your mother. She told me that she had a child and his name was Theseus. We were supposed to be friends since young but since your kingdom got destroyed and you went missing. Those plans kinda went out the window," he said chuckling at the last bit. "I was supposed to give you something, as a gift the moment I met you when we were younger. I hope you don't mind the late gift," he said pulling out his enderchest.

He opened it and passed me a purple gem. He handed it to me and it started glowing when it touched my skin. It went in my crown, my colour code started to change again. My hair went from magma, to regular black hair. My right eye was black while the other is purple. I started crying a black liquid, horns appeared on my head. I started looking like Ranboo a bit. Correction not a bit, a lot, minus the skin tones. I was changed into a black suit with black shoes like Ranboo's. I look up at him and the same thing happened to him as well.

The chat log then pingged both of us. I opened it:

Theseus and Ranboo completed an achievement: Long Lost Princes' Reunion

"What?" I said looking up at Ranboo. He smiled at him and touched our crowns together. It started to glow, what is happening?.. The light was so bright it blinded me. I slowly started to sink into the light. It was so warm and nice, it was also so calming. The light slowly started to dim and I was able to see again. I saw something bright appear above our heads. We looked up as two rainbow gems fall in each of our crowns. Another achievement popped in chat:

Theseus and Ranboo completed an achievement: Better Together; Fate has intertwined

I looked back at Ranboo and all he did was smile at me. He was what I needed to find. No who I needed to find.... I placed my head on Ranboo's chest. Our appearance changed again. Both of our hair was the colour of the rainbow. My long hair was floating in the air like a stream of water. Our crowns were a bright gold with all the gems collected in each of them. I had my prince uniform on but mine was black and white I also had my knee high boots on. Ranboo had a uniform like mine but it was Crimson red. Did our colour codes switch?

Ranboo had an enderpearl with a crown pendant on while I had my same disc one but it had a crown on it. Ranboo's wings came out of his back but they were gold. I look over at mine and they were the same colour. They were shining brightly, they were light as a feather but it was solid gold. Ranboo looked down at me and said, "Let's take back what once was yours." I was on the verge of crying I hugged Ranboo tightly. "Thank you, thank you so much," I said choking on my words. He hugged me back and ran one of his hands through my hair.

Platonic Tomboo :) hope you enjoyed I'll update y'all on Friday or in the middle of the week.