Chapter 8: Slumber

Multiple POVs
Tommy's POV

(Song recommendation: Happier than ever by Billie Eillish/ Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo. This should be a mashup, when you find it let me know.)

I woke up in a field of grass. Where am I? I looked around to see if a spirit would appear again. It didn't, instead a younger version of myself appeared running in the same field. I smiled and sat down on the grass. I looked at the sun, I forgot every bit of stress and worry. I let the breeze hit my skin and touch my hair. Everything was so calm, it was so lovely.

(Give me a day or two. To think of something clever. To write myself a letter. To tell me what to do)

I hum, "Mmm-mmm"

(To tell me what to do. Do you read my interviews or do you skip my avenue? When you said you were passing through, was I even on your way?)

Memories started hitting me again. I told Techno the reason why I betrayed him but he didn't want to listen to me. I remember dying in prison again. I can hear Wilbur saying, "Well let's be the bad guys," ringing over and over in my head.

(Don't say it wasn't fair. You clearly weren't aware that you made me miserable, oh? So if you wanna know.)

I forced myself to stop thinking those thoughts and look at the field that i'm in. I can hear my younger self laughing and playing in the distance, I smile to myself.

The thoughts came back again. Wilbur being revived. Dream saying he's gonna revive Schlatt next.

I open my eyes and see Wilbur in the field with me. He stood in front of me and said, "You're a villain too Tommy." I get up and yell, "I don't relate to you! Cause I'd never treat me this shitty!" I clenched my fist, "You made me hate this city...." L'manburg appeared in front of us.

"'Cause that's shits embarrassing, you were my EVERYTHING!"

The sky turned into a dark red and L'manburg is in shambles. I walk over to him and say, "I could talk about everytime that you showed up on time! But I'd have an empty line, 'cause you never did!"

I watched as everything in L'manburg started dying. "You ruined everything good! (T)
"Always said you were misunderstood! (W)
"Made all my moments your own!  Just Fucking Leave Me ALONE! YOU BETRAYED ME AND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY! FOR THE WAY I HURT! YOU'D TALK TO HIM WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER. LOVED YOU AT YOUR WORST! BUT THAT DIDN'T MATTER! (T)
"IT TOOK YOU TWO WEEKS TO GO OFF WITH HIM! GUESS YOU DIDN'T CHEAT!- (W) "
"BUT YOUR STILL A TRAITOR! (T)"

Tubbo appeared as well.

"GOD I REALLY WISH YOU HAD THOUGHT THIS THROUGH BEFORE I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU! WHEN HE'S SLEEPING IN THE BED WE MADE-! (T)"
"DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT THE WAY YOU-! (TU)
"BETRAYED ME? CAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY! For the way I hurt.... When we were together....You game me your word but that didn't matter. It took you two weeks to go off and date him. Guess you didn't cheat. But your still.....YOU'RE STILL A TRAITOR! (T) "

They disappeared from in front of me. Damn that felt so good to say....a burden from my chest has been lifted. I feel lighter, more free. I smile, the setting turns back to my little self playing in the field. I touch the tall grass, this feels nice. I take off a piece of it and smell it. "Yup smells like grass," I chuckle to myself and sigh. I feel like I'm forgetting something....

Karl's POV

When I woke up I was in a cave. What? Where am I? I look around to see Quackity still sleeping and Sapnap near the wall looking for something. "Sapnap? Where are we? " I asked. "I have no clue but by the looks of it. It seems like this person really didn't intend for us to escape. We have mining fatigue." He replied. I look around and say, "But we aren't in the prison..." He sighs and says, "That's the problem. Where could we be other than the prison?" I see movement in the corner of my eye. I look over and see Quackity getting up. He looks a bit sleepy, he yawns and looks around the room. "What the fuck?...." He said.

"We don't know either," I replied. Quackity crawled over to me and I held him in my arms. "What about Tommy?! No no no, we can't leave him alone!" Quackity started yelling. "Quackity you have to calm down," Sapnap said. "How can i? Tommy is all by himself and only god knows what he'll do when he doesn't see us in the house!" He snapped back. "We can't do anything now, we are stuck. The mining fatigue is preventing us from leaving this fucking place. Tommy isn't a fuckin baby he can handle himself for a certain amount of time. During that time period we have to figure out how to get the fuck out of here. So don't worry about him for a minute and worry about your goddamn self!" Sapnap said sternly.

Quackity sighed, "Alright, I understand...." "Well, well, well the happy couple is falling apart I see?" Said a voice. We all looked around, "Where the fuck are you asshole!" Quackity yelled. "Don't worry about that! You're safe in there for the time being." The voice replied. "Wilbur...." I said. They both looked at me like I was crazy. The voice started laughing and said, "Bingo! Right on the money. Karl, has anyone ever told you, you're so smart!?"

"Wilbur you asshole! Why are you doing this?" Quackity replied. He chuckled and said, "Well I wanna see what Tommy would do if I took away the people that are precious to him... It's an experiment in progress. Don't worry, I'll feed you everyday and not kill you. Yet...." He said that cutting off the intercom. Quackity looked like he was about to break down. I pull him into an embrace and he clings onto me. I sigh and look at Sapnap, he looked just as worried as we did.

Wilbur's POV

It's been a week since I took Sapnap, Quackity and Karl away from Tommy. Now where the fuck is he? Is he trying to test me or something? My blood starts boiling, I press a button in the control panel and start up the intercom at the same time. "Hello again, friends!" I said. "We're not your fuckin friends Wilbur and never will be after this you psychopath!" Quackity yelled. "Ah i see, well your "son" hasn't turned up yet. Wonder what he's up to but anyways. Since he isn't gonna show up I'm just going to continue as planned. See you guys soon!" I turn off the intercom.

Quackity's POV

"Wilbur? Wilbur! Dammit," I yell. I suddenly hear blocks moving. I look in that direction and see dispensers. "What the fu-" I was cut off by an arrow in my thigh and wing. I yell in pain, when I go to touch the arrow, I start feeling drowsy. "Quackity! Quackity! Speak to us!" Sapnap yelled. "I-I don't f-feel good." I say trying to keep consciousness. I feel my body growing weak and life draining from me but I'm not dead. "He p-put poison o-on the arrow.... As long as I'm not hit again, I should be fine." I say weakly.

Sapnap pulls me into his embrace. "What the fuck did you do Wilbur?" Sapnap yelled. The intercom turned on again, "What I'm just giving Tommy some encouragement for when he gets here," he said. Sapnap growled, "What do you mean by encouragement asshat!?" Wilbur chuckled, "You'll see soon Sappy Nappy." He said turning off the intercom. "Sapnap..." I say weakly. He looks down at me and  desperately says, "Yes, yes I'm here. What do you need?" I look him in the eyes and say, "Can you do me two favours?" He nods his head. "Take out the two arrows please. The longer they stay there, the weaker- *cough* I....feel." I explained.

"Hold on to me when it gets unbearable okay?" He said. I nod my head and clench on to his shirt. He first takes out the arrow from my wing. I yelp in pain, my wings is my most sensitive area. He let's me calm down for a bit and when I signal to him that I'm ready. He pulls out the other arrow, it wasn't as bad as my wing but it still hurt. I was able to suppress my yell by biting my lip. Some blood drew but I didn't care. "I'm starting to feel cold, warm me up please...." I say weakly.

He heats up his body temperature. It feels warm....I fall asleep in his arms.