5

I had actually slept through the night without any nightmares. Maybe that was a sign that I was getting over Bucky? I hoped so but I still needed to thank him for yesterday. It's just decency isn't it? He helped me so I should thank him blah blah blah.

So I ended up knocking on his door that morning. There was no answer so I knocked again. When there was no answer I figured something was wrong so I opened the door to see if he was okay and was greeted with a sight that you never wish to see.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled waking the two avengers up. They both noticed each other in the bed and yelled, they then saw me.

"Oh my god Sam!" Nat said scrambling to pull some clothes on.

"No don't mind me! Stay like that for all I care!" I said angrily trying to stop myself from crying.

"Sam please we didn't mean-"

"Just leave me alone... the both of you." I sighed shutting the door and going back to my room. I wanted to punch the wall so bad... and that's what I did. Multiple times... and I may have broken my knuckles.

They were bruised, bloody and defiantly disfigured.

"Shit." I cursed checking it over trying to move my fingers, I could a little but the pain was hardly bearable.

"Shit." I said again. I'd have to get this checked out by Bruce. I trudged down to his room and knocked on the door with my good hand.

"Hello Sam, are you alright? It's rather early." He said opening the door. I lifted up my hand. "Oh dear..."

He took me down to his and lab and sat me down on a stool.

"Now how did this happen?" He said checking it over.

"I punched the wall." I said simply not bothering to lie.

"And why did you do that?"

"Because Bucky and Nat slept together." I said and Bruce looked up at me.

"What?"

"You heard me, my so called best friend and my- and Bucky slept together. So I punched the wall because I was angry."

"Oh dear..." Bruce said again.

"Well you'll need stitches and a cast at the most and you should stay off missions for at least a month until it heals."

"Great" Bruce stitched me up, which hurt a lot I might add but he had to get Tony down for the casting so I had to explain everything all over again.

"So Romanoff actually bad sex with Barnes!" He said finishing wrapping my hand.

"Yep." I sighed. "Could you not tell anyone? Being used by two of the most important people in your life hurts enough without everyone else knowing. Bruce and Tony agreed to be quiet but I'm sure both of them would tell Thor and Steve and then they would tell people but at least it would go round slower than usual.

I went to the kitchen to get food and found Wanda making breakfast for everyone.

"Hey Sam what's-" she saw my hand and frowned.

"Was that from yesterday or?"

"Nope, you may as well read my mind because I can't be bothered to explain it again."

"Natasha slept with Bucky?" She said genuine hurt in her voice.

"I'm afraid so... I know you cared about her a lot." I sighed and Wanda nodded her eyes glistening with tears.

"Did she know?" Wanda nodded.

"He did too." I sighed.

"I'm not surprised you punched the wall..." she said and I laughed.