The Full Proposal

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU makes my head go NA NA NA. I dont want to make the SAME MISTAKES, so I must ask you something before you get TAKEN. You take me to ANOTHER WORLD and its MOMENTS like this that I SHOULD HAVE KISSES YOU. I WANT to be the ONE THING on your mind. I WISH that I could SAVE YOU TONIGHT. You STOLE MY HEART and I hope you'd never TELL ME A LIE. Its always GOTTA BE YOU. Ive never wanted you MORE THAN THIS. Your beautiful smile is WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL. Now STAND UP and stay UP ALL NIGHT with me.
Id never CHANGE MY MIND. I WOULD love it if tou were my LAST FIRST KISS. Now CMON CMON and ROCK ME. I dont want this to just be a SUMMER LOVE because NOBODY COMPARES to you. Its the LITTLE THINGS that make me want to KISS YOU. We both know I LOVED YOU FIRST. Your little sister, SHES NOT AFRAID to say that youre STILL THE ONE for me. Ill always be BACK FOR YOU. Id rather have a HEART ATTACK over and OVER AGAIN than leave you. What we have is MAGIC. You are so IRRESISTIBLE and it makes me TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY in love with you. We gotta LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG, babe. THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT US.
Does DIANA know? DOES HE KNOW how we have SOMETHING GREAT? RIGHT NOW you are whats keeping me STRONG. Remember when I wore that LITTLE BLACK DRESS for some MIDNIGHT MEMORIES? STORY OF MY LIFE to be honest. Youre better than any BEST SONG EVER. DONT FORGET WHERE YOU BELONG, which is in my arms by the way. Remember that park where YOU AND I met? WHY DONT WE GO THERE? Well I guess we cant because we're not ALIVE anymore. If you were to tell me some LITTLE WHITE LIES, i'd be HALF A HEART. You are BETTER THAN WORDS. I'll be here for you, even THROUGH THE DARK. You make me want to smile oh so HAPPILY.
I hope no one STEALS MY GIRL, well boy. Youre my GIRL ALMIGHTY, well boy almighty. Im READY TO RUN with you, because we are FIREPROOF. I promise to ACT MY AGE. Youre my STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, minus the lodnapping. The NIGHT CHANGES so quickly, so please dont CHANGE YOUR TICKET, and by ticket I mean me. What we have is not an ILLUSION. I am no FOOLS GOLD, i know this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME chance.
WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO? I hope to never find out, because I dont want any SPACES between us. You make me feel like im on top of the CLOUDS. I have NO CONTROL when i'm around you. I have loved you since you were 18.
Basically, what im trying to say is that i'll love you forever, or for INFINITY. Nobody can DRAG ME DOWN, well us. Sorry for all of this rambling, but what i'm trying to say is that: Will you, Louis William Tomlinson, marry me?

*****
Word Count: 513
This proposal was made wayyyy before the last album came out, so sorry if i missed some songs!