There Is No God, Only Shockwave. (Shockwave X Human! Reader)

A/N: A SHOCKWAVE CHAPTER BECAUSE WHERE THE FRAG WAS HE WHEN I HAD ALL MY SCIENCE REPORTS!?

I need a Shockwave. I want one.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A SHOCKWAVE WITH ME OHMYGOD-

Okay, okay. Back to the story.

Lslkdjsdklfndf- here, enjoy this wacky short chapter I'm laughing like hell writing this XDD

---

"I can't do this anymore..." I groaned, tugging my backpack to one of the large rooms in Nemesis. Dumping the heavy bag down, I tossed everything out of it and piled it on one side, checking my list of equipment.

"Okay, if this doesn't work, I'll do it the Eastern way too." I mumbled, looking at the items required for me to summon a demon.

"Candles, a skull, red paint..." I muttered, eyes darting back and forth from my items to the list. I've gotten a pack of red candles and those plastic Halloween skull at Walmart. The paint were just watercolour paints, to be honest. The recipe calls for blood, but I don't think my team would be happy with me painting a pentagram with real blood on the floor.

Scratching my head, I crumpled the paper and threw it on the ground, muttering profanities.

"Oh, for fuck's sake- I DON'T WANNA DO THIS BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE!" I said, scratching my head with annoyance as I let out an annoyed scream.

"Will you keep it down?"

Snapping my head behind, I saw the emotionless scientist leaning against the door, arms crossed together.

"Oh, please ignore me. I'm trying to summon a demon." I waved my hands and glared at my stuff.

"Illogical. There is no such thing as a demon." He said, shaking his helm.

"Fine, I'll do some peace offering to the ancestors. NOW, WHERE IS MY JOSS STICK!?" I roared, rummaging through my bag to find the pack of incense-on-a-stick I've bought specially for this occasion.

"NO WAIT- SHOCKWAVE, WHAT DOES PRIMUS LIKE FOR AN OFFERING!? I'LL SET UP ONE FOR HIM TOO!!"

"Illogical; Cybertron's ruined and he won't reply you."

"AHHHHHHH!!" I screamed, pulling against my hair.

Now, you might be wondering, why the hell am I doing this?

You see, this bitch has NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT THREE assignments on Chemistry and TWO reports for Biology AND I'VE GOT TO DO A PRESENTATION FOR A SCIENCE FAIR!

Please, murder me.

"Shocks! Just the guy I need!" I perked up, snapping my fingers. "Get me the roast chicken in the fridge, please?" I smiled, clapping my hands together as I pleaded the scientist.

"What for?"

"As an offering for my ancestor, duh!"

"This is illogical. What have you consumed today to make you into such ludicrous state?" he said, bending down to look at me.

His words struck a chord in me and I fell to my knees, weeping hysterically.

"I JUST CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I'VE GOT REPORTS AND ASSIGNMENTS ANDDDD I HAVE TO DO A PRESENTATION TO A BUNCH OF SCIENTISTS FROM NASA!" I bawled, banging my fist on the floor.

.

.

.

"And?" he deadpanned, not at all fazed of my situation.

My head shot up, glaring at the one-eyed mech with horror.

"There's no AND, only my END!" I cried out, rolling on the floor.

...I must admit, Knockout's diva and Starscream's tantrum has been passed down to me.

"Your statement is illogical. Why have you not consulted Knockout on this?" Shockwave questioned, coming closer to my side and picked me up.

"He's busy..." I played with my fingers, looking away.

"What about me? You've yet to even ask about my help. If you must know, I am a top graduate and one of the finest scientists in Cybertron. Your world's science is but a child's play to me." he said, poking my head softly.

I blinked up.

D-Did he just offered to help me!?

"Y-You'll help me!?" I screamed, tackling his digits and pulled it close.

"You've spoken of science matter, young human. It would be illogical of you to not take advice from the Decepticon's head of science department mech." he nodded, dipping his helm down to inspect my items down below.

"Though, please clean up the mess you've made. Lord Megatron wouldn't like it." he said.

"THANK YOU!!!" I said, hugging his digits and kissed it. Shockwave shook his helm and carefully pried his hands off, chiding at me.

"That was unnecessary. My digits may be coated with unidentified liquids that might be poisonous to your system. Have caution please."

"YES SIR!" I saluted and continued hugging his digits.

"Humans are so desperate for science, huh?" he muttered, stroking my hair and gaze upon it. "Well then, I am your god now." He concluded, making his way to his lab with me on his servo.

"ALL HAIL SHOCKWAVE, THE GOD OF SCIENCE!" I cheered, playing along because I'm at my limits and I pray to ANY FRAGGING DEITY UP THERE TO JUST GIVE ME STRENGTH, DAMN YOU!

Thankfully, I've got a Shockwave by my side.