Young Master~ Part 2 (Human! Optimus X Human! Reader)

A/N: I forgot to add the age of the characters, so here they are! I am using you as 10 years old for an example XD

(Y/N)= 10y/o

Op=12 y/o

Ratchet= 12 y/o

Wilford=15 y/o

Freya= 13 y/o

Edmund= 12 y/o

I hope that clear things up!

THIS CHAPTER IS SERIOUSLY LONG HOLY SHIT- I HOPE YALL ENJOY IT XDXD

TW: Abusive parents. Medicine.

Once again, this an out of the plot AU alright? Expect the unexpected XD

---

Continuing from the last chapter; you're still 10 years old.

I opened my eyes to see a figure sitting by the edge of my bed, his hair blocking his facial expressions as I felt him stroke my head softly.

"O-Op-ti-timus...?" I rasped, eyes burning.

My lungs felt like it was on fire and my muscles are screaming in agony.

Everything hurts!

What was going on?

"Milady." Optimus confirmed his presence.

"P-Pain..." I whined, tears brimming in my eyes. I felt a trickle of sweat rolled down my temple as I fought the urge to pass out again.

"Shh...shh..." Optimus comforted, pushing my stray hair away from my forehead and placed a wet towel on it. I shivered at the sudden coolness but I trusted the man to do his job.

"You are having a fever, my dear. Yesterday's event scarred you badly." He stated, rubbing my hands in circles.

My eyes snapped open and I shot up, only to regret my rash decision as I felt the nausea pooling greatly within me. Seeing me turn green, Optimus instantly handed me a bucket and I emptied out my contents, tasting the horrible acid in my mouth.

Setting the dirty bin down, Optimus cleaned me and wiped my mouth, taking care of handling me with extra care before setting a pillow behind me.

"Easy, precious." He sighed.

"Y-Yesterday's incident..." I mumbled before pointing towards the window. I opened my mouth to continue speaking, but nothing came out.

"You're parched, doll." Orion mused, pouring a cup of cold water and brought it to my lips. "Drink up~"

Obliging without a second thought, I drank quickly and tugged his sleeves, looking into Optimus's blue eyes with a sad look.

"Orion...about yesterday's incident, I'm sorry... for making you worry." I said, fumbling with my thumbs.

CRASH!!

I jumped up in fright when I heard Optimus slammed his hands onto the tray. He turned to face me and leaned in closer.

"Don't EVER apologise to me, (Y/N)." he whispered before tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. Pulling me into his chest, he swiftly placed a soft kiss on my forehead before looking down at me. "You're my master; I live to serve you. ONLY. YOU. Do you understand?" he firmly stated.

"I-I..." I gulped, not knowing how to reply.

"That means, you are never wrong in any situation; it is MY error that caused you much pain." He smiled. Picking up my pale hands, Optimus grasped them with care as he flashed me a wistful smile. "I promise you now and forever that you shall never again be exposed in such ludicrous situation. I will protect you, forever."