Ethereal Part 3 ( Team Prime X Femme! Reader)

A/N: PART THREE MUAHHAHAHAHA I'M BACK YALL (actually no, I'm on the trip but I really wanted to keep in touch with you guys and I miss you all so much 😩😭)

I hope you guys like it! Sorry if there's a lot of typos, I'm in a family meeting as I type this 😂😂
---

"PRIME! PRIME!" Agent Fowler yelled, barging into the main base angrily. "WHERE IS THAT RED AND BLUE MECH!?"

"Who's calling?" I asked, stepping into the hangar. "Hello...?" I trailed off, staring at the unfamiliar human before me. "Why are you looking for Optimus, my dear?"

"NONE OF YOUR CONCERN! NOW GET ME THAT MAN NOW OR SO HELP ME, I WILL FIRE ALL OF YOU BACK TO YOUR DEAD WORLD!" Agent Fowler snapped, glaring at the wife of Primus.

"I see." I raised an optic ridge, not at all bothered with his furious tone. "Well, I believe you aren't able to reach him now. He's...busy." I  calmly stated.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Agent Fowler had all but raised his voice, getting more aggressive. "I NEED THAT BOT HERE, RIGHT NOW!"

"A-Agent...Fowler..." Optimus meekly replied, shuffling out of the room and stood behind my back, covering his faceplate from the man. "T-To what d-do I owe t-this h-honour...?" The Prime gulped.

"Optimus-Why are you hiding behind the lady?" William growled.

"B-Because I-I fear you w-wouldn't like to-"

"Because you're being a jerk, Fowler." I stated, shielding the mech. "Have care of how you speak. After all, he is my husband's favourite child."

"I give no shit about WHO THE FUCK SHE-" Agent Fowler's tongue suddenly got heavy and the small organic found himself unable to speak another word, mouthing out mute words.

"M-MPMH! UHMM! - GHMMM!" Agent Fowler panicked, grunting out random noises. He waved his hands in the air, trying to convey his words through his body language.

"I ask you apologise to the mech, NOW." I commanded, staring down at the small figure. He shudder and went to his kneels, whining unintelligible noises as he held his hands up in praying motion.

Nodding in satisfaction, I waved my servo in the air, returning his voice. Agent Fowler felt sensation on his tongue again and gasped, clutching his chest as he looked at me in utter shock.

"W-Who...are you...?" he timidly squeaked out, eyes wide.

"I am Primus's wife, (Y/N). I am the mother of the Allspark." I declared. "Now excuse me, I have things to attend with to Optimus and Megatron." I said, dismissing myself with the quiet Prime tagging along.

I will give you readers some contexts in a minute.

Stepping into the previous room, I let out a satisfied hum and motioned my servo to the space, letting Optimus to return to his siting.

...We were in a meeting room at the Autobot's base, planning to end this useless war once and for all. The two faction had gathered in this area to witness this very special moment after I had all but teached them a lesson.

"Now, I ask that you two, Optimus and Megatron, settle this war at this instance, lest you two want to face another round of scolding." I beamed at the two leaders. They gave me meek nod before turning to one another.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"T-Truce...?" Optimus flashed Megatron an awkward smile, feeling a terrifying aura behind him.

"A-Absolutely! T-Thought you w-would never a-ask!" Megatron replied, returning the professionalism to save his life. The team behind him bowed towards the Autobots, who did the same.