15. All Might + end of the story :)

A/N : Okay, guys, nothing related to this chapter, just sharing my sudden idea! My next fanfiction will be a mix between MHA and Harry Potter! It will take place during Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. The UA students will spend their 2nd year at Hogwart, in 6th grade with Harry Potter and all. It'll follow the main plot of the movie/book, but with the UA students with them. I still don't have everything in mind, but that's the idea! If ya'll have any ideas for me, I'll take them, thanks! :)

[Midoriya's POV]

*3 days after the attack*

Kurogiri just came and told us heroes are going to come and "rescue" us all in here tonight. What kind of joke is that?? Now we need to escape before they arrive thanks to Kurogiri's portal, and leave our favorite hideout because of them! I am fucking angry, I can't take those heroes anymore! Right now, I'm packing my stuff in bags, getting ready to leave. I don't have a lot, but still, it pisses me off. 

To be honest, no one is really happy about the situation. Kurogiri's plan is to make everyone leave, so that he and All for one are the only one left here, to fight and kill All Might. I even saw Shigaraki get mad at All for one for that, screaming that he couldn't leave him alone and stuff. I'm pretty sure he will disobey and stay with them to fight. He might get killed there, and Dabi would suffer because of him. I'll have a word with him. I refuse to let him hurt my big bro. (Yes, Dabi is like my brother, since I'm dating his own brother anyway) 

I finish to pack, take my stuff at the bar and wait for the others to arrive, drinking some alcohol I found.

[Todoroki's POV]

Izuku is pissed. I am pissed. Everyone is pissed. 

We can't just leave our home because some heroes think they can change our mind! I have so much memories here, I don't wanna leave! Plus, I'm scared Kurogiri or All for one might die... Not that I don't trust them or anything, no, it's just that those stupid heroes are actually not that stupid.

I'm fucking scared.

I finish to pack, and go at the bar, where I find Izuku, drunk.

Shit.

T - "Babe, what did I told you about drinking in the middle of the day, especially before a mission?"

M - "Do not drink. But it's not a mission, we're just leaving. And I'm not that drunk."

T - "It's because you're saying you're not drunk that I know you are..." I sigh. He's been depressed since we got the news. "Come on, sit with me, and leave that bottle there. Stop drinking."

He come on my lap, but keep the bottle.

M - "I love you, Shoto-kun, I really do, but I need this bottle. It makes me feel good, for once."

I know he's not really happy, even if he's with me, there's still that part of him hurting. I just don't know what to do to help him... I take the bottle from his hands, and give it to Dabi who was passing next to us at the same time.

D - "Few questions. One : Why is Deku drunk? Two : Can I drink this bottle? Three : Are you guys ready to leave the place?"

T - "Here are the answers. One : Because my boyfriend is fucking depressed and I don't know how to help him anymore. Two : Do whatever the fuck you want, I don't care. Three : Yes, that's why we are waiting here. Now please, let me try to help this cute broccoli."

He shook his head and leave, probably to see Shigaraki. I turn my attention to Izuku, cupping his face in my hands.

T - "Now, tell me, beautiful, do you wanna talk?"