3. UA

A/N : Hey, friends. Enjoy this new chapter!

*Time skip to the first day at UA*

[Midoriya's POV]

M - "Mom, I'm leaving! See you tonight."

I - "Be careful, Izuku, I love you!"

I head out for school. Now is the moment the real mission starts : gathering informations on All Might. I enter the school and start looking for the 1-A classroom.

?? - "Stupid Deku?! You're supposed to be dead, and certainly not in this school!"

I turn around to face Bakugo Katsuki.

M - "Hi, Kacchan, nice to see you again."

B - "Don't talk to me like that, you quirkless nerd!"

I roll my eyes and finally head for the class. He continues screaming but I don't care. I eventually find the room and am greeted by a girl with brown hair and eyes.

?? - "Hi! I'm Uraraka Ochaco! You're in 1-A too? What's your name?"

Wow, back off, stupid... Anyway, smile, Izuku, smile. Be nice.

M - "Hello, I'm Midoriya Izuku, and yes, I am in 1-A."

U - "Oh great! How many points did you get at the entrance exam?"

Ugh...

M - "I've never passed the exam, actually... I entered because I'm the boy who got kidnapped, you might have heard of me in the paper." She looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

Why does everyone looks at me with pity? I'm fine, damn it!

U - "I'm so sorry! It must have been awful..." Haha, if you knew!"So it's true then, you were quirkless?"

I nod but can't say more, because our teacher enters the room at the same time.

A - "Hello class, I'm Aizawa Sensei. First, do NOT annoy mister Midoriya, here. He went through a lot, as you might have read. Now get changed, we're going to see everyone's quirk."

Well, then, now everyone knows who I am. Great. Thanks, Sensei.

We all get up. Bakugo just stands in front of me, blocking my way out.

M - "Excuse me, I need you to move so that I can follow the class."

B -"Oh, no, you won't, 'til you tell me what really happened to you."

M - "Well, you read it in the papers."

B - "You're not the same Deku than before, nerd. What happened?"

I sigh.

M - "Bakugo. I got kidnapped and torture by villains. You really expect someone who went through this to stay a dumb and useless kid afterwards? If so, you're more stupid than I thought."

I push him and make my way out. Uraraka comes next to me, it seems like she heard all the conversation.

U - "You knew him already?"

M - "Let's say he was the one who bullied me at school until I got taken by the League, so yeah, I know him pretty well." I say in a casual tone, before noticing she looks at me with sad eyes again."Don't look at me that way, I went through all of it, I'm fine. My journey with the villains made me stronger than before, I can now handle Bakugo easily. Now, let's train and become heros together!" Well, if I have to make friends, I might as well start now.