-Camping-

Alison has agreed to a camping trip for Pats birthday, in the garden of course

Alison has agreed to a camping trip for Pats birthday, in the garden of course. You were ecstatic, you never went Camping in your life and had only heard Pats stories of the lads in his scout group and Captains stories of his unit having to camp after Button House was attacked.

You watched Alison intently as she tried to put up her tent, Pat and Captain telling her what goes where but only Pat being right. You weren't saying a word, just watching.

"Wonderful, isn't it?" You marvelled at her handiwork.

"It's a tent." Captain replied, surprised you were as interested as you were.

"Well, I've never been camping before." You told them, they all turned to you, even Alison. They were shocked, never been camping?

"You've never been...camping?" Pat scoffed, putting his hands on his hips. You nodded, not seeing why they were so confused.

"I am royalty. Sleeping outside, not really a royal thing, is it?" You stated the obvious, pointing to the crown placed on top of your head.

Alison continued putting up her campsite with help from Pat, she set up everyone's beds in the tent and started to make her fire. She collected different sticks and branches from around the forest and placed them on the ground. This is where she struggled, she couldn't manage to make her fire.

"It's because the wood isn't dry enough." You inquired, watching the three of them argue over what's right and what's wrong.

"Nonsense, of course it's dry enough!" Captain replied. "How would you know anyway?" He asked, making out that you were just some dumb Prince.

"I've started fires before and that wood isn't dry enough." You snapped, making Alison feel the wood. She nodded.

"Yeah, the woods not dry enough." She walked off to get some more wood. The Captain stared embarrassed for a second.

"Well done, Y/N." Pat patted your back, you thanked him kindly, patting him in return.

"You're forgiven, Captain." You scoffed sarcastically, turning your back on them and waving at Alison who was walking back with dryer wood in her hands.

"Right, yes, sorry." He mumbled, coughing to mask his forgiveness. Alison walked back breathlessly, her arms almost giving up on her. She replaced the fire wood and burnt is, the flame lit immediately.

"Thank you, Y/N." She panted, you smiled at her and sat near the fire. Alison sat with her tea and biscuits, telling you all the plans. "I'll be sleeping next to Kitty because she forced me too, and you two will sleep over in that corner." She pointed to the Captain and you and the small corner of the tent.