Bonus <3

"You're a murder"

"This is your fault"

"You let everyone down"

"Oh my god, SHUT UP!" Jisung sat in his dark room, his family was dead, he was alone, just like he knew he would be. He couldn't stop seeing everyone's dead bodies and he heard their voices, they told him it was his fault, that he was a bad person, and he wished he could say these things were lies. But they're not. He blamed himself. That's why he locked himself in his dark room, crying every night because he kept hearing their voices, even Minho was against him, that's what drove him crazy.

The hallucination of Jeongin leaned on the wall by him "I don't wanna shut up after you didn't help me from being killed by that BamBam."

The hallucination of Eric Nam sighed "you killed me, I have a right to speak"

The hallucination of Wooyoung nodded "you're an absolute monster."

The hallucination of Hyunjin shook his head "I wouldn't have to be dead hadn't you stopped being so selfish"

The hallucination of Seungmin agreed "we both could be living a wonderful life together hadn't you gotten in the way of us winning."

The hallucination of Seonghwa scowled at him "I can't believe you, you think anything you did can be justified? Never. How dare you kill us like it was nothing. You've ruined so many families lives, you're a sadist. A psychopath even! You're cruel!"

It had almost been a year. The reaping was today.

But he didn't want to do anything.

Well, that was until he heard they were bringing in previous winners, him included.

He couldn't do this again, no. Not again. But the voices kept taunting him

"You'll be a murder again!" Yugyeom chimed

"I said shut up." He said blankly, he knew he had to attend the reaping so he got up and left the house, after ages, he even stayed out of the way to get food and drink.

Everyone just started at him.

He hated it.

But he knew it was going to happen.

He blocked out everything the announcer, Siyeon, had to say until she said key information "now, this games we are bringing in previous winners, and because District 9 is infamous for never having a winner, the only previous winner here is Han Jisung, victor of the 77th Hunger Games!" She announced "Come on up Jisung."

Everyone turned to him.

He was mad

He was upset.

He walked up stood next to Siyeon

"Do you have anything to say?" Siyeon asked, noticing Jisung's angry demeanour

"Yeah, yeah I do" he said, taking the microphone "I know your plan, you trained me to win so I could go through all this trauma and so you could torture me by putting me through it again!" He had snapped.

Siyeon took the microphone back, quickly, "don't be ridiculous!" She scolded "past tributes from every district are participating" she scoffed.

The rest went by quickly, Jisung holding in pent up rage, he hated this so much.

And so when he went back to the capitol he ran straight to Youngjo.

And hugged him.

Youngjo was shocked to say the least "I knew you were coming back, but, like, this? I wasn't expecting" he says, hugging back nonetheless

Tears leaked from Jisung's eyes "I'm so sorry you had to go through the games, the trauma must be horrible" he sobbed

"Hey, hey, it's okay, it is, but it'll be okay, I promise" he says softly "I prepared some drinks, would you like some?" He asks, offering Jisung a glass "it always makes me feel better when I'm upset" he adds, earning a small nod from Jisung who took the drink and took a few gulps, he was thirsty.

He never stopped thinking of Minho, Seungmin or Hyunjin but he heard a difference in their voice in his head and he wished they would go away. Jisung vented to Youngjo until he started to feel sick, he coughed a bit and felt extremely ill "what did you put in those drinks?" Jisung asks, looking over at Youngjo, who was sat down calmly, looking out the window, drinking his drink

"I know you want this Jisung" he says, tone not changing.

Jisung coughed more it felt suffocating, he couldn't breathe, he threw up violently and struggled to breathe, he collapsed completely and his eyes closed.

"I hope you can forgive me, but trust me, I know those games, I know you wanted it." Youngjo spoke to himself

\.../

Dongju looked down at the knife in his hand, he knew they had agreed to it, and he wanted to see them again, nothing was stopping him, not even his fear of knives.

He plunged it into his stomach without hesitation, letting himself bleed out to his inevitable death...

\.../

Hwanwoong smiled to himself, it was finally it. He stood on a chair, he had his fingers around the noose, guiding it to his neck.

He took one last breath and kicked the chair so he was left there.

His neck...

It hasn't snapped like he hoped, and human instincts kicked in, his tried to get the rope off from his neck as he suffocated. Blood covered his fingers but it was too late, he was far too gone in to the land of the dead

\.../

Youngjo looked up at the stars, three specific ones, shining, as if calling to him, he knew it, he knew they were Seoho, Keonhee and Geonhak. He yearned to see them again and that's what he was finally doing. He coughed a slight bit, the poison was finally kicking in. He coughed more violently and he vomitted on the floor, he continued to cough as his throat closed up, this is what he wanted so why was he panicking?

He continued to gasp for breath and the invisible clock ticked down to his death.

His eyes closed

That was it for Han Jisung.

That was it for Son Dongju.

That was it for Yeo Hwanwoong.

That was it for Kim Youngjo.

They were going to see their friends

They ended it all.

To see their friends.

He ended him.

To see his friends.