[6]

Rosé

Memories flooded my mind when Lisa asked about Jisoo. Memories that I always want to stack at the corner back of my brain. If given the chance erase those memories, I would grab it whatever the cost. Yeah, those memories were that bad.

Nothing, not even one, that something good happened between me and Jisoo. Jennie Kim is cunning, but I can say that her elder sister is the devil itself, just disguised as a woman in the body of the one and only Kim Jisoo.

However, I can say it was partly my fault too. And Jisoo was my karma.

"You reap what you sow."

Yeah. It fits my current karmic situation right now, as my brain started to replay those abhorrent memories like a broken record.

I am in a relationship for eight months that time with Suzy, and we had our major fight.

One fine morning as the winter breeze slowly started to spread in the air, I decided to surprise her in her part time job. Suzy was a graduating student that time. She was always busy, yet she always had time to spare for me.

So I tried to see her that day, to show her how grateful I am for having her as my girlfriend. Understanding, caring, and a lot more qualities that Suzy has that made her perfect.

But unfortunately, we quarreled that day and my immaturity and jealousy just destroyed everything. I chose not to listen to her reasons, and now, I'm in a tight leash around my neck-- unable to fully free myself from a tight grasp of the cunning devil spawn.

°°°
Third Person

"Seriously, Jen. Is there something bothering you? You've been like this like...for two weeks. I'm your friend, Jen, don't bottle things on your own. You can tell me anything." Nayeon asked the brunette in concern. Nayeon was worried to the feline-eyed girl being antsy and somewhat...distracted.

But Jennie just shrugged her friend off. How can she confide about the matter when it involves a certain blonde who is incessantly disturbing the serenity of Jennie's brain?

How can she speak about it when it involves the blonde's lips...tender, plump, and luscious-- details which Jennie refused to add?

And most of all, how can she talk about it when she hates that she liked the feeling of those lips? And she even craved for it that she think she'll lose her mind.

One thing's for sure for the brunette, she's fucked up. And she's sure she's gonna bring down Lisa with her.

"And I know one thing that I'll do for her to repay her crime." Jennie thought and smirked. A meaningful and atrocious smirk.

"Hello..."

Jennie just made a call to find something about Lalisa Manoban's life. She has to get the blonde fully surrender herself to her.

°°°°°
Lisa

Waking up, I felt heavy for the reason unknown to me. I don't know why, but I just think that something bad might happen to me. I hope my guts tells me otherwise as my day commences.

"Chaeyoung isn't in her room again. Where did that girl sleep?" I whispered as I tidied myself after just having my breakfast. I decided to just eat inside mine and Rosé's dorm room because I don't want to line up with those prying students to order the school cafeteria's foods. I don't want to meet different faces of students this early of the day.