[21]

A/N: This person was very disrespectful so I muted her

A/N: This person was very disrespectful so I muted her. Why are you here spreading bad vibes and hating on Jennie? You reading wattpad just to announce your hatred towards her? I don't care about you, nor I care about your opinion. It's hilarious how people resort to acts like this just because he/she hates an Idol. Lmfao!

Third Person

Jennie couldn't believe it that a gorgeous blondie was now swaying graciously-- pleasing everyone with her attractive proportion and movement of her body as she delivered the dance very well. Every sway of the hips and every grinds and drops as Lisa loses herself to the beat, Jennie's clenched palms through her skirt tightened.

She couldn't even count how many time she gulped as she eyed the blonde that dances sexily. Her eyes alternately glances through Lisa's face then to her lower region. Jennie was trying to spot the bulge that Lisa had hidden underneath. And she saw it. She's glad she knew about it. And it made her so proud knowing that she's the only one having a knowledge of Lisa's secret.

Another gulp as she did saw the bulge. It wasn't conspicuous, but not for Jennie's eyes.

Jennie realized that she's too bothered by the way Lisa dances. She was magically enticed by the younger one's charm. It was like Lisa only danced for her, no one in the room but Lisa and her. She also couldn't get enough of how Lisa's facial expression changes, especially her eyes; piercing and fierce, yet sexy.

Jennie bit her lower lip, trying to stifle a moan that she's sure would come out from her mouth if Lisa's dance could take longer. The brunette couldn't really decide whether to end Lisa's dance, or just continue watching. The surrounding people's prying eyes didn't go unnoticed by Jennie. It was enough to anger the Queen.

But she don't want to stop Lisa's dance because she loved to watch her.

So she ended up choosing the latter. She might as well enjoy eyeing Lisa and would just take care the rest of the audience later.

Lisa became another person as she dances. She moved perfectly in-sync with the beat of the song. Added by her costume, it gave emphasis to her model-like posture.