[29]

°°°°°
Third Person

The holidays went by fast, and now YG University is flocking of students, sharing their holiday stories. Noises were everywhere, and snickers and giggles were shared. It seemed like their chitchats wouldn't stop any longer. Not yet though.

Not until they saw Lisa.

A hush descended upon the crowd of students. Most of them were gawking, gasping at the new look. Some even almost didn't recognize her.

Lisa had been famous to both boys and girls since the Masquerade Ball, and having a new hairstyle made a total difference for the students who took a fancy towards the Thai. A really good difference basing from the drooling looks of the students.

Lisa cut her hair short and dyed it back to its natural color. Actually, it was her mom who told her so. She didn't want to, but Chitthip convinced her.

So there she was, walking into her locker, trying not to mind the students' prying eyes on her

So there she was, walking into her locker, trying not to mind the students' prying eyes on her. But for the same reason a few months ago, her heart was pounding fast, and it was definitely not from her social anxiety anymore. Who knows she might witness another 'yuck' moment from the Queen and her new dog?

She sighed in relief though, as she found no one was leaning on her locker.

She didn't saw Jennie after Christmas since they had their family vacation abroad, but she constantly called or texted her, updating anything of what was happening to her life. Not that Lisa found it necessary, but Jennie just kept on acting like her girlfriend although she reminded her all the time that they're not. They just had sex, but that didn't mean anything, much less become a couple. She made it clear to Jennie. It's just the latter won't listen to her.

Jennie even insisted the blonde that she NEEDS to spent their holidays together, but Lisa didn't allow Jennie to win that time. So Jennie resorted to sending some nude pictures to the younger one, saying it's a way for her to not miss the Queen that much, and of course it would be vice-versa. Lisa send some too. Again-- unnecessary...right?

After putting her things into her locker, she immediately went to her class.

~~

Irene wasn't able to greet Lisa as soon as she entered their club room. She too, have the same reaction like most of the students she met along the hallways. Although everybody was there, and greeted the blonde and praising her new look as well.

Except from Seulgi who was busy on her phone. Probably.

"Wow! You l-look gorgeous, Liz." As soon as she was back from her trance, Irene complimented with a deep blush on her cheeks.