Apple pie life

A/N this is short as fuck and I'm really sorry. But I'm super busy and I don't want to spend tooooooo long on this. So. This chapter is a bit short as I said. Don't kill me please

Gamzee trotted away from the apartment and headed to Tavs place with his box in his arms. It was only a few blocks away and it was an easy walk for Gamzee. He trotted inside and smiled at Tavros happily as he looked over at the wheelchair-ridden boy. Who was messing around on his laptop. Just relaxing on the couch with the wheelchair standing by.

"Heya there Tavbro." Gamzee grinned as he walked by the back of the couch. Kissing the unshaven part of Tavros' hair as he walked by to the room they shared. Setting his stuff down and sticking his body wash and everything for personal care in the bathroom. Before he went and joined his boyfriend. Humming and pulling Tavros into his lap as his arms snaked around the smaller boy.

"Hey Gamzee." Tavros laughed softly as Gamzee rested his chin on Tavs head with a goofy smile.

"You're so motherfuckin cute Tavbro." Gamzee hummed happily as he looked down at the other person. God. Tavros really was cute. With his adorable blush dusting his cheeks at the compliment. He wasn't used to compliments like that.

"How's Karkat these days?" The smaller man inquired as he typed on his laptop. Relaxing against Gamzees chest.

"Karbro seemed all up and pretty motherfuckin upset. I don't fuckin know why. But he just fuckin' was. I should check on him." Gamzee shrugged. Pulling his phone out and texting Karkat before he set his phone aside to wait for a reply.

Hours tucked by and Gamzee got a bit concerned. But decided that his friend likely just needed some time. So he just kept Tavros close and focused on the movie as they relaxed. He liked being with Tavros. The man was sweet. And pretty happy in general. With a good sense of humor that Gamzee really appreciated. He enjoyed being with Tavros for no real reason other than they clicked.

Well. For awhile at least.