Mess after mess

I suppose us reuniting this way really did make him glad. Just as Isa said it, 'happiest guy in the world.' I'm happy he feels that way. Happier than I should be. "Mija who is he? And again why did he have that look on his face?"
Truthfully that 'look on his face' was making my stomach spin. Well this isn't gonna be easy to tell Isa. Ayyy I can always wait it ok. "He's just an old friend mija. From kindergarten." "Wait- mija is he THE kindergarten boy? PLEASE DONT LET IT BE SO." Yep. It was indeed so. "Yes mija it's him."
Nervous laughter after nervous laughter. Could this Perra be any more obvious. "Mija I think I know the situation." "Why what are you thinking?" "Kiss kiss fall in love" She sings the Ouran high school host club theme song. "AYY MIJA IT HAPPENED SO FAST CALMATE." "BUT ITS TRUE ISN'T IT?" "AYY NO SE NO SE." "UGH NO TE HAGAS PENDEJA. AY NUNCA TE PUEDO DISFRUTAR SOLO YO. SIEMPRE HAY ALGUIEN MÁS." The more you thought about it the more it was true. You hoped Harry would eventually become an exception. Isa rolled her eyes while spitting out her words. "Ugh mija we barely even started school que rápido son las cosas." "Ya se it's almost like i'm the main character ;) ayy. Oh I forgot to tell you mija but I sorta got invited to sit with him and my old friends at lunch." I knew what Isa was thinking so before she could say anything I quickly told her what was going to happen. "As I promised you mija, we're sticking together. Imma bring you to the lunch with me pendeja don't go getting other ideas." "Mija I was about to say- But isn't it going to be awkward with me there?? In y'all's little reunion?" "Nah it ok I seriously doubt it." "Bueno if you say so.."

And so we went to our separate classes and it was time for lunch.

Maria walked out of her classroom nervous but excited to reunite with her old friends. Ay I wonder how much they changed. I know I have 🌚. Maria walked down the stairs when she heard a scream. "MARIAAAAA!" NO MAMES. Maria se hizo la sorda and kept on walking except faster. "MAAARIAAAAAA!" The scream became too loud to be ignored. I turned around. "Howard? Hi." "Didn't you hear me the first time Maria? I was calling out your name!" That much I knew. "Oh sorry I didn't hear you until now!" Howard put on a serious face and cleared his breath. "Maria since today is free seating I was thinking we could catch up and sit together. You know since you rarely answer on discord because of your parents." Chinga tu madre Howard ni en mis sueños me voy a sentar contigo. "Oh about that-" Before I could finish my sentence a sudden voice interrupted me. "Actually kid, she's going to be sitting with me." Harry. He pulls me towards his chest with a force so strong it's as if my head was going to shatter. As my head is facing his chest I smell nothing but his cologne mixed with the same warm fresh sent from when he was a kid. This feels nice. It was like your very own comforting dark cave. "Hey!! What do you think you're doing to my girl-" Harry put his finger up near Howard's mouth silencing him all while grinning. "Shh." You look up trying to see what is going on. The vibe changes all of a sudden. Somehow, someway, Harry's aura is different. Almost too innocent. It happened too quick to be of any significance. "Maria is going to sit in lunch with me. We have a lot of things to catch up on. She's an old friend of mine." The face expression on Howard was priceless. He had so much to say and was certainly annoyed but nothing came out of his big mouth. Not a word. He stood there processing what had just happened. Harry then held my hand and took me away.

As Isa walked out of her classroom she quickly searched for Maria. However, she could not find her. Maria pendeja donde estas ay dios! Me voy a morir. Where could that bitch possibly be? Isa searched and scanned every hallway but could not find Maria. Esta cabrona imma go to lunch and search for her there. She'll be there eventually. Isa walked her little bottom self walk away.

My face flushed with heat. Ayyy Harry has such a way with actions. I wanna repeat all of that just to dig into his chest again ayy. I'm not sure if I should tell Isa this though. Knowing her she'll be upset pero it ok. This cant be worse than Jayden can it? "Was that your boyfriend Maria?" Instinctively I raised my brows. "It's complicated. Ayy I wouldn't say we're in a relationship." "Oh I see." You noticed his eyes lost their shine for a small second. It happened too fast I doubt it was important. It was definitely the lighting it ok ayyy. And then it hit you. ISA. AYY NO SHES PROBABLY LOOKED ALL OVER FOR ME AYY LO SIENTO MIJA.
"Uh sorry Harry I have to go. I was supposed to meet up with my friend a while ago.. I'll see you in a bit." "Alright see you then Maria." He patted my shoulder and walked away. Mans pulled a whole Adrien. Now. To Isa. "Maria!" Mierda who is it this time. I quickly turn around. "O-oh hola señor Caruso.." He had lipstick on. I was not gonna bother asking. Maria then ran her titan run to the cafeteria.

Isa was in the cafeteria sitting with dicky and mijo. Dammit Maria if only you arrived here sooner. I wouldn't be sitting with these perros ugh. I seriously can't tell who looks worse. Dicky brought his own chair set to sit on and I could unfortunately see why 🥲. His mustache had grown over the summer and he had many more longer chin hairs. God If only I could just yank them out. Mijo on the other hand.. he had hand marks all over his arms (most likely from the seniors) and had what appeared to be lipstick kiss marks 💋 on his forehead 👴🏼. I wasn't even gonna ask. A deep voice suddenly called my name. "Hey Isa look at this funny tiktok." Dicky said as he was covering his mouth with his thick dirty hand. Mierda. Maria come save me now. As I was about to grab the phone a sudden hand slapped it almost as if the phone were a mosquito. "MIJA AYYY LO SIENTO THANK YOU FOR WAITING." I know that voice. It's the voice i've been longing to hear. "MIJA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" "Don't worry I'll explain later Isa cmon now." I owe you one Maria. Eres un lifesaver.

"Mija i'll explain everything as soon as I can but right now we have to find the seats." "Yeah- it's kinda been 10 minutes since lunch started you better have a good explanation." "Bueno- you'll see mija."
— "Gosh Ronny when will you stop eating." "Oh snap it off Hermione you need to sort out your priorities."
AYYY IS THAT HERMIONE AND RONNYS BITCH ASS?? I turn around and sure enough it's them. I grab Isa's hand making sure she's with me at all times and walk towards them. "Hermione...Ronny.. it's been such a long time guys ayyy!" Hermione was the first to turn around and notice. "Maria.. is this really you? Maria Gonzalez Nino?" "Hermione who are you talking t- wait what- are my eyes deceiving me?" Hermione ran towards your arms hugging you. "MARIA OH HOW I MISSED YOU SO" Ronny squints his eyes. "WAIT HERMIONE YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THIS IS MARIA? MARIA FROM KINDERGARTEN?" "YES RONNY WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE YOU DIMWIT." He soon ran to your arms as well. "MARIA I TRULY CANT BELIEVE ITS ACTUALLY YOU I NEVER THOUGHT WE'D MEET TODAY AND LIKE THIS!" "AYY I KNOW GUYS THIS WAS SUDDEN FOR ME AS WELL" Ayyy I couldn't help but feel kinda bad since I sorta forgot about them.. pero it ok we're friends again they'll never know 🙄.
The group hug ended and they each slowly let go. Hermione prepared to speak. "Well why don't you join us Maria? Im sure Harry would be delighted to see you." "Ay yes that much I know 🌚. Also imma bring my friend, Isa along. Is that okay?" Maria held onto Isa's hand tightly. "Yes of course! Isa is welcome to join us at any time." Isa smiled at her and thanked her relieved. "Well then guys let's go."

Maria and Isa both followed them to the table. Sure enough Harry was sitting there smiling at the group. "Well isn't this a fun convenient little reunion? Go on guys sit down." He eyed Isa but didn't mention her. Hermione cleared her throat. "Oh Maria you must tell us what's happened with your life. What have you been up to and how have you been! It has in fact been 11 years." Hermione looked at Ronny touching his shoulder softly and giggled. Que le pasa y porque le está tocando así ayyy I definitely missed something. "Let me quickly go grab my lunch, we'll pick up where we left off alright?" "That sounds good Maria can't wait!" I stand up holding Isa's hand and go to the lunch line. "Mija once we get back to our dorms you best believe I'm slapping your ass until you tell me what happened from start to finish." "Yes yes mija i'll tell you everything." "Good. God what do you get yourself into these days." sigh. Truth is, I don't even know myself. "I'm honestly asking myself the same thing man."
"Ma'am? Ma'am what food would you like?" I had forgotten we were in the lunch line. I quickly turn around and face forward. "Oh sorry i'd like the cheese pizza please. Oh and put an apple with that. Thanks." You quickly pay for your meal and wait for Isa to finish paying hers. "Ayy ándale mij-" someone stumbles upon me causing me to drop my food and fall. Everything turns black as I close my eyes from the force of the fall and wish for the best outcome. A hand quickly but forcefully grips on my waist and pulls me towards them. I open my eyes. White hair. Big mischievous grin. Pink pale lips. "Long time no see, Maria." Our eyes both connect as I see his pupils dilate. "It's been a while Draco." I smirked. "I could've sworn you were shorter than me last time I checked." "Things do change Maria." You notice he's holding your plate. He managed to grab it just in the nick of time and prevent it from falling. "I suppose I must thank you for the food. So thank you I guess ugh." "Don't you 'ugh' me." "I will 'ugh' you whenever I want. You have no effect on me." "Oh really?" He drops you. You close your eyes again accepting your unfortunate fate. Dammit I should've gotten out of his arms sooner. You then feel another set of hands grab you. You open your eyes again. Looking up you see him. His blue green eyes looking at you swiftly and firmly behind his glasses. He wore a serious face expression. "You know Maria.. you seriously need to stop getting yourself into these messes." You saw his face brighten up as he let out a pure smile.

Harry.