The Volcanic Erruption

"DRACO HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR YOU BITCH-"

"Maria please do calm down, for I am willing to cooperate with the both of you. Isabel, surely you know how much I despise Harry correct?"

"Well yes I could tell before- you made it obvious."

"And surely you know just how annoying this nuisance is correct?" He tilted his head towards you.

"Oh yeah for sure."

You turned your head offended. "OYE YOU REALLY DID ME LIKE THAT-"

"This is business. Cállate for a second pendeja."

"I-"

"And surely you know how Ive saved her before correct?"

"Yes."

"Therefore I possess all of the traits you seek for. I'm your guy."

You looked at him annoyed. "🗿" Why are you so thrilled no names."

"I long to annoy Harry these days. However, it seems to be ending badly. I'm sure you haven't forgotten the quidditch game we played."

You gave him an "😃" face and shook your
head. "No. No I haven't."

Isa glanced at Draco. "Are you sure you're up for the job?"

"Please. I'm perfect for it and Maria knows it." He turned towards Maria. "Don't you?"

"😃 Sure Draco sure."

He turned back towards Isa. "Told you."

"Well Draco that wasn't what I was referring to- what I mean is.. is your father willing to let you do this?"

"You stupid wench how dare your lips bring up my father? He is above us all and will hear of this-"

You let out a sigh. "He always does."

"Curse you little nuisance-"

You stepped over closely raising a brow. "And not only would you get bitch slapped but you would get fed to Voldemort. Lucius boutta Avada Kedavra your ass 😒."

"YOU SAVAGE! THIS HOSPITAL IS FULL OF FOOLS! IT REEKS OF WENCHES 🤬 YOU SPEAK RUBBISH."

Isa looked at Draco with the most surprised, disgusted face. "Mija is he gonna help us or not 😃-"

You looked at her feeling the same way. "No se mija. No se."

Isa faced Draco. "I'm not sure how your damn papa is gonna hear of this while also not hearing of you volunteering to make Harry jealous. Use your damn cabeza pendejo."

Draco looked at Isa stunned at what she had just said. "PARDON ME- I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN SUCH EVENTS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU 😀" His face was a lot redder than usual. You could tell he was embarrassed. Draco turned his head to look at you. "THE BOTH OF YOU. YOU ARE CRAZY."

"Que hice-"

"Such crude words. Such improper words. So sudden. I cannot believe this."

Isa knew she had said something that triggered this, but she was just as confused as you were. "What did I say that was wrong- Draco please just explain because you have thrown many fits until now and you've just left me even more clueless. WHAT DID I SAY WRONG-"

"I WILL NOT BE USING MY PRIVATE AREA FOR ANY OF THIS. NO. OUT OF THE QUESTION."

You were done. You had enough. He was a complete amateur at Spanish and you knew it. "DRACO."

He looked at you, still flustered from what he understood Isa say. "what.."

"She said cabeza Draco. Cabeza."