Return

You felt the sun beam your eyes and were forced to wake up. You were late for class and had deeply overslept. You had gone to bed extremely late.

You turned to see Eren in your right fast asleep. He was softly snoring. You could see his bed hair and smiled to yourself.
Then the memories from last night hit.
They rushed at you quickly and with no warning. You stared at Eren in stock at what had happened.

You were in no way expecting the events that took place 💔

Then Harry's memories hit. You had broken up with him. You left him even though you promised you wouldn't.... you went straight to Eren. You felt guilty. You break up with Harry and the first thing you think of doing is heading to Eren. The events that took place last night.... you knew too well it was no coincidence. You both wanted this right? But why did it feel so wrong.

Ay dios Harry. I was so into it last night... Harry hadn't been in my mind at all. I easily disregarded Harry and told Eren I wouldn't go back to him. Que estupida no mames. You know better than this.

Harry is capable of a lot.... you've seen it with your own eyes. You didn't know just what he'd to do Eren. Or what Eren would say to him. Ay dios no. No. Don't think about that.

You knew Eren did not hold back with his words. Not for shit. He was always stubborn and refused to lose. Ay dios. Im fucked. I'm actually fucked.

"What are you thinking about?"

You noticed Eren staring directly at you. He had woken up and had been conscious for a bit. While you were thinking at least.

You sighed. "It's nothing."

Eren slowly got up and put on a stern face.

"Don't give me that bull crap."

You plopped back into the pillow and groaned.

"I'm kinda scared. I really don't know what Harry is going to do."

Eren held onto your hand and softly squeezed it.

"We've been through this. I'm going to protect you no matter what Maria. You shouldn't be scared. I'm here. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you again. Especially not Harry."

In truth, It wasn't yourself you were worried about. You knew Harry carried his limits when it came to you. You weren't concerned with your own safety. You were concerned with Eren's. You didn't know just how strong he was, but Harry was one of the most powerful students in this school. El guey mato al puto Voldemort. Respectfully, you were fucked.

"Are you.. underestimating me Maria?"

Eren got on top of you and looked down directly at your face, squeezing it with his hand.

You quickly denied. "No- that's not what i'm saying...i'm just a bit worried-"

"You're doubting me."

"No eren trust me i'm not-"

His grip tightened ever so slightly.
"You have no idea....what i've become."

It was true. His green eyes were much darker. He had grown. As much as you hated to admit it, he was different. You hadn't seen his potential in years.

"Do you have the slightest clue..... what I could do to you if I tried?"

His finger trailed your arm, tickling you all the way and leaving goosebumps.

"The things you would do....If I only tried."

He gave you soft kisses all over your chest and neck.
He then softly whispered behind your ear. His warm breath left chills.