Deception

"Harry I..."
His fingers softly caressed your hair awaiting for an answer.

"I really like you a lot."

Is that a yes? Fuck i've waited long for this. All of her vulnerable moments... it's all coming together. My plan is far better than what I could've hoped for. Just looking at her from this angle makes me fucking horny. I cant help but want to be inside her. I want to touch her. I want to lick her. Feel her. All of her.

As harry brought his hand closer down, you grabbed his arm.

"But this is too fast. I'm not ready for this. I'm still young and have yet to do many things. This is not what I plan on doing. Not now."

He froze in disbelief.

"Fast?"

"Yes. We should take things easier and slower. Take things back to how they used to be-"

He interrupted you.

"What's wrong with what we have now? Is it not special? Am I really doing an awful lot? Am I making you upset?"

"No Harry- This is not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then why? Aren't I moving at an appropriate pace? Aren't I making you happy.. Were your smiles fake? Am I... really causing you to be uncomfortable?" His chest hurt in disbelief.

"Harry please you misunderstand me. When the time is right. My virginity is something I still plan to keep-"

"Maria."

You backed away cautiously at his sudden briefness.

"Are you serious? Virginity? Who exactly do you take me for? Believe me when I say I'm well aware of how young we are for that. I understand your cautiousness. But in no way was that an attempt to fuck you."
If I could've I would have done so a long time ago. But you are still not ready. And for that, i'm willing to wait for. You will reach desperate measures and become so crazy it makes even me laugh. You're so vulnerable darling.. You'll want to feel me deep inside of you. You'll want me to thrust harder with every sound you make. And I will do it. When you beg for it. And once you start asking me to stop, I won't. You'll look at me with your worried green eyes. That's really the look that gets me going. You make me feel so fucking desperate Maria.

"Harry i'm sorry-"

"Maria why didn't you say anything before? It hurts realizing your actions towards your partner were too much and that you caused them to feel uneasy. You could've said something a long time ago. I thought everything I did was fine and that you were happy. Hell, I was happy."

"I was Harry believe me. I simply mentioned how you were going too fast at the moment- You're seriously looking at this the wrong way."

"Yes. Im overreacting. Yes you're right. Im dearly sorry for the inconvenience. I apologize for any trouble I may have caused." He got up and started walking towards the door.

"Harry wait-"

"I think I hear Ron calling me. Goodbye. I'll see you some other time."
Before you could catch up to him he closed the door.
You sighed in dismay as things had not turned out how they were supposed to today.

No mames why do we always have to fight? Porque no nos podemos quedar feliz? Que es lo que hago siempre que acabo sola y decepcionada? I swear lately I be attracting negativity. I seriously didn't think Harry would get offended. Hell how did he end up getting mad? If anything I should be upset.