Captivity

Harry's eyes studied your face in awe. You had completely submitted to him and done exactly what he wanted you to. Your mind shifted away from Eren and closer to Harry. He made you realize how as hard as you tried, you could never forget him. Whatever you would try to do to attempt to move on, it wouldn't work. Not with Harry. Eren was no exception. Harry knew you needed guidance in the right direction to help you realize this. And he had done it. As much as you loved Eren, your heart was to be forever set on Harry. Nobody could take this away from you.

"I realize you may be questioning how I was able to put you in this state."

You remembered bro had literally used a control to turn on a vibrator inside of you. For who knows how fucking long 😃.

"Harry how were you able to-"

"Listen love. I know I may act out of the line sometimes, but you've always known it's for us. You know my only priority is us. You wouldn't want us to have issues now would you? I know your friends have talked... low of me."

Your heart dropped.
"Oh Harry we haven't said-"

He released a breath with a soft laugh.

"You can cut the act Maria. I know they speak poorly of me. So much so that you yourself considered ending us. It really does surprise me. I never thought the words of anyone could possibly change the way you view me yet here we are. Here you are acting repulsively to get a reaction out of me."

His large hand caressed your hair, staring deep into your eyes.

"You don't really want to leave me. You could never leave me. You're incapable of doing so."

His voice got more tense.

"No. You just wanted my attention. You wanted me to see Eren touch you. You wanted me to see Eren handle you in a way you know I could never allow. You want me to want you more than anything."

You hadn't realized it but he spoke truth. He was right. You loved making Harry jealous and how he acted out on you after. You did indeed receive mas atención puta whore 🗿

"I already do darling. There's no need to act irrationally to get what you want. To get a reaction out of me. It's dangerous."

"Harry im sorry I didn't mean to-"

You couldn't wonder but question at what he meant by the words dangerous. However, you were not trying to get yet another reaction out of him and finally end in good terms 😄

"Be careful with your actions darling. They can result in a variety of....unfortunate events."

Harry held your face in his hands and smiled. He'd liked admiring you ever since kindergarten, except only now he'd had the full courage to act on his thoughts. Maybe this was why he had done so many horrible things. His Impulsive thoughts were taking over him. As he had gotten older, these thoughts were harder to suppress.

"You're beautiful love. Let's meet downstairs in the cafeteria for breakfast alright? There is something I must do first."

Your stomach had been grumbling without you noticing 💀 You hadn't eaten since lunch ayer.

"Alright Harry."

You both made your way downstairs into the crowded lunch room.