Stitches

"My plans.... they never fail. Or at least that's what I thought. I'm so sorry mija."

Isa grabbed your hands and rested her head on them. She didn't want you to see her face. You could tell from her sniffles that she was crying. You quickly attempted to reassure her, but she was right. This was her idea. And I had been afraid of it all along.

"Mija you honestly couldn't have known. Don't blame yourself. It's alright and i'm fine."

She let out a small laugh through her tears. "I'm the one who's supposed to be reassuring you. What the fuck am I doing? If anything it should be you crying. I'm sorry. I really am sorry."

I wanted to speak. To say anything at all. But I knew I wouldn't be able to form any words. My throat was dry. I was not about to keep crying. Not now.

"Fuck. It hurts doesn't it? Your wrists.. i'll stop."

She got up and sat straight. Her cheeks and nose was red. Everything slightly puffy. Imagine what I look like.

"There's so much I want to tell you Maria. So much.
But I just can't. There's limits to what I can say about him. You love him. And that's what kills me."

You were opening your mouth to speak but she interrupted.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything. I know it's stressful and I know it really hurts. I've been there. But you and I know what's best. This.. it has to end mija. It hurts me so much seeing you like this right now. I cant imagine you. I don't want this madness to continue or ever repeat itself mija. You don't deserve it. I want the best for you. Okay?"

She was suggesting I break up with him. Perfectly reasonable. But also perfectly terrible.

"I.." My throat cleared up. "I can try."

Isa looked at me sympathetically.

"You don't have to do it alone. I'm here for you. We all are."

"Hermione and Ron..wouldn't they stay by Harry's side. Who is 'we'? "

"cmon mija. The difference between you and Harry is that you have proof. And a witness."

Draco stepped into the room. Had he been overhearing?

"Correct. Harry stands alone in this. And remember. You have me alright? I'm on your side as Isabel specifically mentioned."

He eyed her sarcastically. "🗿"

"😓 sory. Thank you Draco. For staying by her side."

"Ah. So this is what it's like to finally feel appreciated."

You plucked a strand out of Draco's head tauntingly. "Te callas o te callo."

"SI SEÑORA 👮"

You made sure to appear angry. "What I thought 😒"

"I shall take my leave now. Before you get violent with me. Fool." He backed away before saying that last part. Pussy.

"OYE QUE ME LLAMASTE-"

He sprinted away faster than you had ever seen him run. He surpassed speed. The speed of light. Of dark. Of sound. Forget the speed Ricky has when approaching food, this surpassed that. That's how you know.

"I swear he be such a pussy ugh." A few seconds went by and silence had come.

"Mija." Isa's playful mood seemed to be gone and I could tell she had straightened a bit.

"Si?" You straightened up as well.

"Do you still have it?"

"Have what?"