A lost soul

Draco puts his hand out. "Shall we?" You give in smiling and accept, reaching for his hand.

Harry enters the dorm sneakily.

Draco holds onto your waist and gives you a small twirl grinning.

Isa sleeps, her breath at an even rhythm. Harry glances at his knife then at Isa.

Draco faced you with testing eyes. He leaned over you intimidatingly and placed both his hands on your sides.

"It's a shame Isabel, really. It was fun while it lasted. Competing for Maria. The only difference between you and me is that I actually do as I say. You did what Maria ordered you to."

You and Draco were now face to face. You both stepped evenly with the same rhythm to the right then forward going in circles. This couldn't be more perfect.

"But I cannot have any more obstacles in my way. You take too much time from us. You're the majority of Marias head. I must be the only one."

It was as if everything around you was frozen. You were in awe. Looking at Draco and Draco alone. You let the warmth of his chest meet the side of your face. He pulls you closer to him.

"You were a fool just like everyone else. Farewell, Isabel."

Your long red dress spins all around as if you were a flower floating in the air. Draco twirls you even more having fun. You cant help but smile at him. No matter how much you hate him, he makes your heart flutter.

Harry carries no emotion in his eyes. As he holds his knife up ready to stab her stomach, she stops him. "Harry. Don't do this. Please. Me and Maria still haven't done many things. And with Kassie at that. Please. We still haven't gone to Universal studios. Or Disney. Or gone in a plane. Please let me create those memories with her. I love her."

The music played louder as our feet move in synchronous, stepping so lightly as to not trip and fall. Draco's body latched onto yours, moving in perfect rhythm. You swung your head back laughing. Your hair blew softly with the wind.

"That is precisely why I am doing this tonight. You interfere too much. You love her too much. Goodbye." The knife pierces Isabel's flesh, her eyes shocked. She weakens and falls to the ground. Words can hardly leave her mouth. "Tell Maria.. that this isn't.. her fault. Knowing her," She groans in pain. "Knowing her, she'll blame herself. Tell her I love her more than..anything." Suddenly she stops talking. Although Isa couldn't let out any more words, she still had her thoughts.

Maybe in another life i'll meet Maria. In different bodies but in another life we'll have a bond as strong as the one we have now. You were the most important thing to me Maria. I'll still be there. Just not in person. Believe me Maria I will accompany you wherever you go.

The knife pierces her heart this time, traveling all the way down.

You held on tight to Draco, your body effortlessly flowing like the soft summer breeze. "I love you Maria. You changed my life. You brought meaning to it. I didn't think anyone was capable of making me feel this happy. Thank you." You studied his eyes. Everything he said was genuine. He spoke with honesty. Thankfulness. "I love you too Draco. You have no idea how much I think about you. How adorable you are. Honestly."

Stab after stab after stab. Isa's body lifelessly moved from the pressure of it. "No one messes with me and my darling. No one."

You suddenly have the urge to go to the restroom. "Draco i'll be right back. We shall continue this dance in a bit alright?" "Alright Maria. I'll be waiting right here." You walked off to your dorm desperate to use the restroom.

Harry left Isa's body in the floor as he hurried to the balcony and flew off with his broom.

You opened the door and gasped.
Blood. Blood everywhere. "ISA!? ESTAS ALLÍ???? MIJA!!!" You walked towards the other side of the room and found yourself tripping over. You looked at what had caused the fall. Your face went pale.

No. This can't be.

"ISA!" You scream with a cry.
I can't stop the sobs that go through my body now. Everything sounds muffled around me.

She can't be dead. Please.

"ISA! Please..PLEASE!" I plead and drop to my knees.
Sobs take through my body and I put my forehead in her non breathing chest.

Please don't take her away from me.