Break

Your body was motionless before him as you were unconscious. Your head was bleeding.

"Maria?"

Harry widened his eyes and quickly brushed his tears off as new ones began to form.
He got off you and stood by the bed.

"Darling wake up."

You stayed unconscious.

"Darling."

Still no response.

He put the side of his head to your chest, checking to see if you were breathing and felt no response.
With panic, he grabbed onto your shoulders.

"Darling wake up. Please wake up."

He shook you desperately, awaiting for any signs of response.

"Darling please."

Harry's heart was pounding as he felt an intense pressure as it crashed down him. He shook you hard, not receiving anything from you.

"WAKE UP!!"

His fingers tightly gripped onto you.

"GODDAMNIT WAKE UP!!!"

The shakes were more intense now.

"Please Maria.... I cant lose you too....wake up ....please wake up."

Harry lifted you and laid you on top of his legs, cradling you repeatedly.

"Darling....darling......darling."

The only thing that surrounding you both was the shattered glass all over the floor with things thrown everywhere. He had outdone himself. It was the first time he began to question, only for a second, if he was truly protecting you. But he quickly disregarded that thought.

I'm the only one....i'm the only one. Calm yourself down. I feel disgusted with myself. My darling isn't with me as of now...I caused this. And yet...all I can think of is killing the bastard. Killing Eren. Killing them all. Oh how delightful that sounds.... all of them gone. Yes. They're to blame. It's their fault. They're the reason you're hurt. It's always been them. If it weren't for them, we'd be happy together. Isn't that what i've always told you?  What i've always said? The bastards deserved to die. Oh.....I have to get rid of him. We can't keep going like this can we now Maria? You love me and only me. It's always been only us two. And whoever tries to change that.......

Harry began to manically laugh to himself through the tears. He had lost it completely. He lost himself. From this moment on, there were only two things on his mind.
You
and them.

He cradled you through his outgoing laughter and breakdown. He wasn't going to let anyone get in his way again. ever. This was the last time he'd allow things to progress as they did.

If I had just paid a little more attention....if id truly observed Maria and her behavior.... If I did my job right..... things could've been different. They would've been different for us. But little Maria can't cooperate.... no. Not again. She'll behave. I'll make Maria behave. She won't disobey me ever again. Not ever.

You felt yourself moving in a strong motion back and forth that accompanied a horrible headache.
The motion was too rapid. All you heard was Harry crazily mumble things to himself. He hadn't noticed your eyes weakly shift to him. He was only looking forward.

"us.....only us.....only...nothing else.....no.....not ever.....just us...... they will all disappear....disappearing sounds...nice."

Your hand reached out to his face as you laid it on his check. He hadn't noticed this. He was completely out of it. Who knew how long he'd been doing this for.