Eren

You were pacing through the halls looking for him. He had to be here somewhere. It was dark and empty. About 4 in the morning. You doubted he'd be out here this late. But you knew he'd find you. If he did it once he could do it again.

As you were about to give up, you took note of the room you had been in with Eren. Where he traced over all of Harry's love marks. You stood still staring at it and was slowly walking towards the door.
Your chest was pounding as all the events that took place rushed at you. It hadn't even been a full night. Merely hours ago.

You entered inside the room by instinct to relive those memories. As bad as it was, you wanted them to repeat again. You wanted Eren to touch you like that again. And there was no holding back now. Harry wasn't exactly in the picture.

As you opened the door, you stood frozen to see Eren sitting on a chair looking out into the night. He knew it was you without having to turn around.

"Back so soon?"

You didn't give him a response. You were just glad you found him. He was honestly what you needed.

Eren turned around to face you, his face quickly alarmed. He left his chair and quickly walked up to you studying your injuries.

"Maria...what is this? Is that blood?"

You were annoyed at your eyes watering. Harry was a sensitive subject.

"I got to my room and.. he was waiting for me Eren."

You were softly crying as Eren wrapped his arms around you, holding you.

"How could that bastard do this.... i'll kill him."

"No Eren you can't. Stop talking like that. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter anyway. I ended it."

He lifted your chin, locking eye contact. "Ended what?"

"I told him we needed a break. I told him it was for the best and was better for the both of us... I was so scared Eren."

You dug your face into his chest hiding your tears. He was all you could smell.
He softly smiled and rubbed your back.

"It's okay Maria. I'm here. I'm right here alright? I'm not going anywhere. Not without you. I'm really proud of you do you realize that? I haven't been here for long but I already see you growing. At first you hesitated and refused...now look at you. We can be happy together Maria. Like we always talked about."

____________________________________

(flashback)

You were running with Eren through the field near his house with flowers surrounding the both of you. Armin and Mikasa had both been sick and stayed home, leaving you and Eren alone. Eren had just gotten in trouble from arguing with the survey cops for not doing their jobs of protecting the people and always slacking off.

"They really piss me off sometimes. Who knows when the wall could be breached? They should be doing their jobs."

You were following him still surprised from his strong attitude towards the survey cops. In truth, you agreed with them about the titans never being able to get inside the walls. But you were sure to comfort Eren and take his side when necessary ☝️

"I know. Even though I've never seen a titan, they should still be busy protecting us. I don't know why they waste their time."

Eren angrily walked in circles ranting about the titans. "They act like it's not possible for titans to attack. I know it's been centuries but that doesn't mean it's not impossible. They should always be prepared. Not drinking and getting distracted."