Halloween

It was a crispy morning. Isa was released from the hospital, only to end up sick back at the dorm. Ever since the incident at the hospital, it was decided that Isabel would be safer in her own room. The incidents were becoming repetitive and it was clear something-someone was targeting Isabel. Most people assumed it was a thief. Possibly an attack towards Hogwarts. Terrorism. However, it failed to explain the attempts at harming Isabel specifically. Most refused to believe it was anything more. Most refused to believe something far worse was coming. The terror to come at innocent people. Lives were lost and it wasn't known. Missing posters began to increase. Caleb wasn't the only victim. The killings- they had to be random. Right?

Isa froze to death in her bed. The fever wasn't disappearing for shit. I kept caressing her face.
This bitch better get better. I am not trick or treating without her. This will be my real first time going out with friends during halloween. And i'm gonna make the most of it. Ay Harry will be there. Honestly I should be ok as long as he's there~ I seriously wonder what he gonna go as.

Isa felt Marias hands touching her and slowly opened her eyes groaning. "No mames que haces."
You lost your train of thought and got excited. "Ayy mija~" You poked her cheek grinning. "QUE QUIERES PENDEJA DÉJAME DORMIR!" "Ugh guess what today is mija~~"
Isa flipped to the other side continuing her groaning. "Me vale mierda."
You frowned.
"UGH DONT BE LIKE THAT MAN~ HOY ES HALLOWEEN!!"
She quickly rolled out of bed.
"OH SHIT YOURE RIGHT- MIERDA!!"
She quickly ran to the closet putting on her Alice in Wonderland  costume. "I cannot miss today for shit. I have a Herbology test. I really need to hurry-"

You sighed at how the bitch got out of bed not because of halloween but because of damn school. She really hasn't changed ugh. Me who was looking forward to halloween I swear.

While Isa was brushing her teeth, you walked over to the window pressing your palm against the glass to feel how cold it was. There were leaves in the distance dancing in the sky. You were excited. You'd see everyone in a costume including Hermione. You were curious over who she'd go as. Knowing her, she'd dress up as her favorite book author. Hopefully Ron knocked some sense into her.
You were interrupted by an owl in the distance flying your way. Hedwig. She had come to send me a message. I quickly opened the window and watched as she softly dropped a note in my hands. She rubbed her head against mine happily before taking off. You eagerly opened it, avoiding eye contact with Isa.

"Good morning my darling.
How are you in today's morning? It is Halloween. I look forward to seeing my love in her own little costume. I need no knowledge to know how beautiful you will look. I shall see you by the cafetería. I love you Maria."

You quickly put on your red riding hood costume, the grin never leaving your face.
You hadn't noticed your smile until Isa bluntly pointed it out with a stern face.
"It's Harry isn't it?"
You smiled wider and accepted it. "Yee. We boutta meet up."
"What about us-?"
"Ay.... I mean you can be with us it'll be like when I kept holding onto you when Liberty was dragging me-"
"Mija. 🗿"
Your smile lowered a little bit knowing how she'd feel.
"Yeah? 🧎🏻‍♀️"
"So you ditching me?"
You immediately held onto her arms and reassured her. "Ugh of course not mija!! Harry just wants to see me is all..it ok"
"😃 Uhuh!"
"I'm sorry mija!!! I'll make it up to you I swear!"
Isa frowned even more.
"Nah I just left the hospital and almost got killed and yet- this what u pull. I am actually done with you 😃"
"OYE DONT SAY THAT!! YOU DONT KNOW IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO KILL YOU!"
You poked Isa's  shoulder doing your best to cheer her up. She slapped your hand in denial. "Go pues. Go with your novio. I'll go by myself since APPARENTLY THATS ALL IM WORTH TO YOU 🗿"
"Mija... no digas eso.. I swear it's not what you say.."
She remained silent and just stared at you with defeat in her eyes. You got anxious but calmed yourself with the fact that youd finally see Harry.
You looked at the clock and realized you should be hurrying. Isa had an excuse for being late.. bitch left the damn hospital. Pero you didn't.
"Imma go pues mija..i'll see you later 🧎🏻‍♀️" You quickly closed the door before you could look at her and made your way to the cafeteria.
Sure enough Harry was leaning against the same wall he normally always leaned against. He smiled at you and quickly walked over to you, hugging you tight. He always made your mornings better.
He kissed your head softly letting go. "You look fucking beautiful as always darling. Exactly as I said before." He touched your hood and put your hair behind your ear. "It really suits you love."
You smiled not knowing what to say. He truly was perfect.
You walked with him to his class.
"You know Harry. It's kind of scary seeing all these missing posters. I've never experienced anything like that. I feel like I could actually get hurt. If Isabel was actually getting targeted.. I could be next. I'm linked to her."
Harry lifted your face with his hands, his smile disappearing. His eyes looked at you dead in the eye. "Nothing will happen to you. I can promise you." He gripped harder. "You're completely safe darling. You won't ever be hurt."
You tensed up at his sudden grip. You hadn't expected him to react this way. You truly felt safe in his hands. For a moment, you believed everything he was telling you. He would never hurt you. You trusted his gentle words. He wasn't capable.
You kissed his hands and smiled. "I know. I believe you Harry."
He kept his eyes focused on you. "I would never lie to you love."
"Yes Harry-"
He forcefully dug his lips into yours. "Never."
You laughed touching his hair as he gave you one final kiss. "I'm off to class love. If you need me, please text me alright?"
You grinned as he entered his classroom. "Of course Harry."