.7

they picked up dominic before dropping him and will off at football. darcy ended up being dropped off at her friends house so just harry and louis where in the car.

"um harry i think you took a wrong turn." louis said as he watched harry drive away from the house.

"i have something i wanna show you." harry said as he drove for about 30 more minutes. they pulled up to the beach harry was at earlier. the trees were the color of harry's eyes and the water was as blue as louis'.

"wow haz this is amazing. where are we?"

"this is beach louis. private beach that i own. nobody knows about it." harry said going and putting his stuff in the sand.

"did you seriously name a beach after me?" harry just simply nodded before he took of his shirt, trousers and his pants. "what are you doing?"

"going for a swim, if you want you can join me." harry said before running into the water. louis watched for a bit before stripping and running in as well.

he got up to harry and they started splashing each other before they just floated.

"haz?" louis said as harry got close to him.

"mhm" harry said closing his eyes. he was super relaxed and didn't care for anything in the world.

"can i kiss you?" louis asked and harry just nodded not even thinking. louis slowly leant in. harry could feel his breath on his lips before he felt louis' lips melt into his.

they still fit together like puzzle pieces. harry moved his lips in sync with him, moving his head to the side a little to get a better angle.

louis slowly licked harry bottom lip in which harry parted his mouth a little. he slipped his tongue in quickly just trying to finally get a taste of harry after all these years.

harry rolled his hips up against louis trying to win dominance but louis was quick to win it back.

harry continued to roll his hips onto louis as louis moved down to his chest, leaving hickey after hickey.

"lou?" harry said breathlessly. louis looked up at him smiling. "fuck me please."

louis looked around. "here?"

"no on the beach, i have a blanket we could be on. please i need this." harry begged. louis quickly nodded before they both ran out of the water

harry grabbed the blanket and louis helped him lay it out. harry almost jumped in louis' arms, attaching his lips back into his.

louis slowly laid him down as he started grinding on harry. he pulled back from the kiss looking at louis smiling.

"i've missed this." harry said hooking his finger in louis' boxers and pulling them off of him. louis was quick to do the same thing before he stuck two fingers in harry's mouth telling him to suck.

once he was satisfied he stuck one finger in as harry moaned, telling him to add another finger.

as louis worked his way up to three fingers harry became more impatient. louis noticed as he removed his fingers and grabbed some lube he had in his bag.

harry took the lube and rubbed it on his cock before louis slowly started pushing in. once he bottomed out he waited for harry to get comfortable.

harry started moving a bit and louis immediately pulled out before pushing straight back in.

"quicker lou." harry moaned out and louis took no time to start pounding into him. harry was a mess under him. sweat building up on his forehead as louis hit is prostate.