1.2

the next morning will and harry were up early for breakfast before flying out to LA. Dominic's parents and a couple other people were going to meet them there to be Harry's band.

they would have brought Dominic with them, but everyone knew what was going on with him and will and they didn't want any disasters happening.

the next night they were arriving at the Late Late studio. they immediately were allowed in and put into a dressing room. the show was supposed to start in 30 minutes and even though they weren't on, James was still letting them watch the show from the dressing room. they watched the show and hung out at the studio till the next day. he let will sleep on the couch, so he ended up on the floor.

the next day they moved a bed into the room so he wouldn't have to sleep on the floor. he was only a musical guest for the show tonight, so he was getting ready when he heard a knock at the door. will was in the bathroom and as he heard James' voice and screaming fans, he knew he was being recorded.

"Hey, hey!" James said while harry waved to the camera. "What happened to the dressing room?"

"Brought some stuff in." harry giggled. "I slept on the floor yesterday and uh, it just won't do."

"It just won't do." James laughed. "You will be sleeping in that bed tonight?" harry turned back and moved the covers back a bit, smiling his trademark smile. "Oh, is that and invite?" harry simply gestured for him to come to the room, still smiling like an idiot. James continued to laugh as he said, "Harry Styles everyone!" as it went to break.

later in the show harry went on and sang his song Two Ghosts. will stood next to James while he did it and both of them were so proud. the next day harry did a carpool karaoke and a skit trying to get into the studio. they weren't going to be on the show till the next day. he then went for an interview with Zane Lowe while will was getting ready to be on the show. James decided he wanted to interview him and harry thought will would like it. so, while will had his interview, harry was going to go out and see some friends.

it was five minutes till William was to go on stage and he was nervous. he heard James going to a break and he knew it was time now.

"Everyone welcome, the son of harry styles and louis Tomlinson. the one and only, William Tomlinson." James yelled.

will walked out smiling and waving at the crowd as they screamed and cheered. "Will how are you?" James asked smiling."

"I'm buzzing, and you James."

"I'm happy to have you on the show. okay let's start off right away. so, you play football, correct?"

"Yes, I've been playing since I was about 5 years old."

"And I hope you enjoy that?"

"Oh yeah of course."

"now you've already got scholarships lined up for you?"

"yes i think i got my first offer when i was twelve or thirteen."

"and you're parents post a lot of videos of it on YouTube for scouts who can't come to the games?" will nodded his head. "here is two clips of will playing football. the first one he is twelve, the second one is from a month ago."

after both clips played the whole crowd cheered and clapped. "and do you like the people on your team?" james asked pulling up a picture of his footy team.

"yes, they are all my friends, we've all been playing together since we were eight."

"and weren't you offered to go play on a much higher leveled team?"

"yes i was but these are the people i grew up playing with, we've been with each other through thick and thin, i couldn't ever leave them, not till it's time for actually professional or uni football. but yea."