1.0

darcy and will were turning 16 today and everyone was at the house. anne, gemma, robin, jay, and all louis' sibling had traveled down there. will's whole football team was there and all of darcy's friends as well.

all the boys where there along with dominic's parents. it was a huge party and everyone was sitting around watching them open presents and blake spoke for the first time.

"da-da?" she crawled over to louis. "dada!"

louis had tears in his eyes as he picked her up. "yes sweets i'm your dada."

blake soon got down and crawled over to harry. she raised her arms up wanting to sit in his lap. "mommy?"

harry was confused at first. neither will or darcy ever called him mom but they weren't around many kids when they were this young.

"who am i?" harry asked smiling at her.

"mummy, mummy!" she screamed and everyone laughed.

logan looked at them from niall's lap confused.

harry got up with blake in his hands and went to niall. he picked up logan before handing blake over to niall.

"you'll speak soon enough little tommo, i know you will." harry said before kissing logan's cheek, causing him to giggle.

"let me have logan harry, i bet you are constantly with him. you're in a house full of people who can watch him. give me logan and niall you probably are with them all the time too, give blake to jay we will hang out with them for the day. you guys take a break." anne said while taking logan out of harry's arms.

"but mo-" harry couldn't finish his words before anne cut him off.

"no buts harold. take a break for once."

harry sighed before sitting down next to louis and watching his kids finish opening their presents.

"okay now it's our turn to give you guys our presents." louis said before he handed them both an envelope.

"dad what's this?" will asked when he pulled out a piece of paper.

"you guys have been begging us for the last year to take you on holiday to somewhere so this is us saying that after you two graduate we will pay for a whole two months of traveling for both of you. you can go anywhere you want and take two people. this gives you almost two years to plan a trip to anywhere you want."

they both looked shocked. "no way!" darcy said getting up to give them both a hug. will soon joined in before he walked over to dominic.

"wanna do me the honors of going on this trip with me? it could just be the two of us." will said wiggling his eyebrows.

"of course, i will love." dominic said before he leaned up and kissed will.

they all had cake and talked for a few more hours before people started to leave.

soon blake and logan turned two and most people came back for it. they loved the attention they got that day. they were constantly smiling.

"hey mum and jay can me and louis speak to you guys upstairs." harry asked while everyone else was watching the kids play around with their new toys.