When I Don't Remember You.

•°•A/N•°•
I apprectiate all of the views and ratings guys!

Keep doing your thing if you feel it necessary!
Bye-a babies! ♥

----------------
~Marshalls P.O.V.~

He feels the same way.

I couldn't be more relieved at this very moment. I never cry, especially over a stupid crush but somehow, this innocent pink prince brought me to my limit and broke me down like a cardboard box.
Even after seeing me in that state, he accepted me. I'm the Vampire King, I rule the Nightosphere which is as close to hell as you're actually going to find. I shouldn't believe in love, or feelings.
I certainly shouldn't me kissing a guy. But hell, I don't care. I don't care if the whole world saw me right now.
Half naked, embracing Bubba Gumball, Prince of the Candy Kingdom, against me, and falling slowly and hard into his kiss. Watching his look of concentration as his lips take in the feel of mine. Running my hand through his pink hair, with nothing but the sound of-

*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*

~Gumballs P.O.V.~

Who the gumdrops is even up this early on a Saturday to text me?
Reluctantly, I had to break the kiss to see what's so important that it can't wait till I'm actually ready.
Glob, the room is so bright. This hangover is going to be the death of me. Never again.

I unlocked my phone and immediately had to close my eyes from the intense illumination. With one eye, I saw it was a text from Mochro.

Seventeen, in fact. 

I opened the last one he sent me first.

From: Mochro
Text:
She may not pull through come now.

Who? What?
With a shaking finger, I opened another.

From: Mochro
Text:
Where are you!? She's dying!

My stomach is already churning. I finally opened the first and longest one.

From: Mochro
Text:
We are at the Candy Kingdoms hospital. Last night, Fionna had been poisoned. The Dr said it's some kind of magic pill that must have been dropped into her drink.

She is in critical condition and in a coma. Get here ASAP. There's a cure.

Well, whatever alcohol was left in my system is gone now as I puked into a small wastebasket beside the bed.

Marshall went immediately to holding my hair up for me and rubbing my back.

My friend is dying.

"Bubs, You alright?"  Marshalls voice broke the silence as I jumped up and began putting my clothes on. I tossed him my phone and showed him the messages.

~Marshalls P.O.V.~

Fionna... poisoned? But, she's always so aware. Who would want to hurt her?

I feel numb. My basically little sister is lying in some hospital bed losing her life. How do I react?

I can't. I'm sitting here staring at the messages. It can't be true...

Then the flash backs came.

The note and rose.
The party when she was with me.

Ashley.

If I didn't want to kill that meat-whistle blower before, I sure as hell do now.

She tried to kill Fio out of jealousy, and I'm not even dating her.