Chapter 11

I was wearing a silver satin dress that came to my knees and was long sleeved. I sat on the couch opening up presants. Today was my 15th birthday. Draco had sent me a diamond necklace, Harry a box of chocolates, Hermione a book on Sirens (XD), Ron a knitted emerald sweater with my name in silver, Fred sent me a box of his puking pastels and a 3 page appoligy on how he was such a coward, Lucius and Cissy sent me a beautiful clam that when opened played a song I was thinking of, Severus got me a Nimbus 2003 broom (I don't know how to ride), and I got a mystery presant from someone with the initials T.R. I opened it to find a vial with clear clear liquid inside. I gave it to Severus to examine and he said that they were memories. I didn't like the aura it had. I packed my trunk amd we apperated onto the platform.

I sat on the train with my trunk when Cedric Digory came in. "Hey, everywhere else is full, so would you mind if I sat in here with you?" He asked. I smiled. "Not at all." He grinned and sat on the bench across from me. The door slid open again and Draco strutted in. "Father and Mother are proud of you, Erika. The youngest person to ever get the order of Merlin 1st class." He bragged but mostly to Cedric. I rolled my eyes. "I didn't even want it, Draco. I only stopped a freezing spell, its not like it was the killing curse." I spat. Cedric snickered. I looked up with a playful grin. "What are you snickering about, Hufflepuff?" Draco snarled. "Draco, shut it and leave. Your embarrassing yourself." I snapped. He scowled at me but left. The rest of the train ride was silent.

I got off the train and raced toward the lake. Like every year, Snape chased me. I went to jump in but stopped when a giant ship appeared. Boys put a plank from the boat to the shore and started getting off the ship. A man got off last and stopped, staring at me with hidden emotion. He walked up to me and I felt like I knew him. He raised a shaky hand up and cupped my cheek. "My love?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "Um, no. My name is Erika Fowlis." I said. He let a shaky breath out as he dropped his hand. "Forgive me. I knew of your mother." He said with a thick accent. I smiled a bright smile that seemed to break his heart. "You look so much like her. Except for the eyes... You vould have been my daughter, once upon a time." He said with a sad smile. "Egor." Came Severus' voice. I growned. "Excuse me." I said and jumped into the water. I swam to my cave and got up on my rock. I sang softly. I heard a squeek and turned to see the brown common garden rat. It suddenly twisted and morphed into a short fat man. He bowed to me. I bowed my head back and smiled. "It's nice to see you again...?" I couldn't remember his name. "Peter, Peter Pettigrew and it is lovely to see you again, beautiful lady." He said sincerly. My smile grew softer. "Ron said something about how his rat was a person." I mused. Peter shifted nervously. "I could bring you tonthe minister..." I said sizing him up. His eyes shifted for an escape as I laid on my tummy with my head in my hand. "But you need to play your part this year." I said. He looked reliefed. "I've seen things, Peter... I know he is returning soon." I said. He nodded. "Tell him if he becomes a problem then I'll be forced to... interven in his plans." I said. Peter nodded and turned back to a rat. I slipped into the water and swam through the tunnel and into the wide open lake. I smiled and surfaced. Snape stood on the shore with his arms crossed. I laughed and swam to the bank. "You should smile more, Snapple." I teased. He glared and pulled me out of the water. His lips were so close to my ear. "Do you remember our talk?" He hissed. "Yes sir." I purred as my legs returned. I put my lips to his ear. "I think detention is needed, professor." I whispered in a salty tone. He groaned and flicked his wand at me. I looked down to see my uniform on but it was a tight fit and the skirt ended at mid thigh. I was wearing black glossy heels and my blouse had three buttons undone. My robe was to my ankles. I looked up at him with great amusement. "So this is how you see me in my uniform." I teased. He glared at me and and took the small vial out of his pocket. "I have determined that this is a vial of Felix Filicus, also known as Liquid Luck." He said and put it in my hand. He walked back towards the castle. I pocketed it. "You put me in heels, you carry me." I called. He sighed and walked back, picking me up, and then resuming his path. I kissed his neck sweetly as he remained emotionless. He put me down just outside the Great Hall doors. I pushed them open and went in with an echanting smile on my face. The boys drooled while I left the girls envious. I walked to the front, my hips swaying softly. "I appoligize for being late, Headmaster." I said sincerly. Albus smiled. "Thank you and happy birthday, Ms Fowlis." He said. I smiled and nodded. I turned and walked over to the Slytherin table. I sat down and Albus continued on about a tournament. Once he was done an owl swooped in and landed in front of me. It had a white orcid in its beak and a letter. I took the orcid and letter. The owl flew away. I inhaled the orcids fresh beautiful sent as a smile spread across my lips. I opened the letter and started to read.