Chapter 5

I had been in the cave for three days and I had been eating nothing but raw fish which surprisingly tasted amazing. I was firm on my decision but something inside of me wanted to try. I sighed and grabbed my wand, tucking it in my hair. I slipped into the water and followed the tunel to the lake. I stopped when I heard my name. I looked up and saw Snape's familiar pants. Didn't he own a pair of swimming trunks? I sighed and swam up. I surfaced infront of him. "Yes?" I asked with a hint of annoyance. "You are to accompany me back to the castle this instant." He said with a firm glare. I simply raised an eyebrow. "You in no position to make demands, Snape." I said simply. He continued to tred water. His head and shoulders were the only thing out of the water. "Professor Snape, Ms Fowlis." He corrected and suddenly smirked. "Or should I say Ms Malfoy since your adopted now." He said. I glared at him and swam backwards. "Where are you going?" He called. "No where, I'm simply going to let the Marlows get you." I said with an evil glint. "And since you don't have your wand on you, I'm guessing thats going to be problem." I said now smirking. He narrowed his eyes. "You wouldn't." He hissed. I saw he was slowly getting tired. I raised an eyebrow that went with my smirk. "Want to test that theory?" I asked. I saw hesitation in his eyes and then he sighed in defeat. "What do you want?" He asked. I swam closer and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Now that you ask... hold your breath." I said. He opened his mouth to argue but I pushed us both under. He smashed his lips against mine as he gasped threw me. I pulled away and took his hand. I swam us deep down and threw the tunnel leading to my cave. When we surfaced he gasped and clung to the side. He noticed all of the skulls as I pulled myself up onto my rock. "They were here when I found the place." I said, easing his worries. He swam over to me and I helped him up on the rock. "Headmaster Dumbledore sent me out here to bring you back." Severus said, getting straight to the point. My legs came back as I laid on the rock on my back. "You always have to ruin things, don't you?" I sighed. He looked over at me and quickly looked away. "I will drag you back if I have to." He hissed but didn't look at me. I reached out and ran my hand down his back with a feather like touch. He seemed to relax. I got up on my knees behind him and rubbed his shoulders. He leaned into my body subtilly. I put my lips close to his ear. "Stay here... with me. Only for while." I whispered in his ear causing him to shiver. I moved my hands down and rubbed his bare chest. He leaned his head back on my shoulder as I turned my head and kissed his neck gently. "We must go... back, Ms-s-s Fowlis." He said with a moan. I slipped my arm under his and rubbed his torso. "Not yet." I purred in his ear. He groaned as my hand got lower. "One word, Snape. All you have to do is say one word." I whispered and nipped at his neck. My hand got to his trousers when he grabbed my wrist. He turned and pushed me down on the rock. He glared at me. "We are going back... Now." He hissed. I glared at him. "No." I hissed back. He was suddenly ontop of me, holding my wrists down. "Yes." He said firmly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and bucked my hips against his gently. "No." I said simply. He closed his eyes and took a calming breath. I leaned up and grasped his bottom lip, sucking on it softly. He groaned as I kissed his lips fully. I could tell he was losing his self control. I bucked my hips against his again. "Say the word and I will go with you." I said, laying back down against the rock. He growled. I knew he wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of telling me I beat him and yet I knew he wanted to take me back. He opened his eyes and they had a glint. He rolled us into the water causing me to yelp and turn. He smirked and pulled me threw the tunnel while I was still in shock. I snapped out of it and started to pull away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. He held my face with one hand and took air through me. His lips lingered against mine. I melted against him. He pulled away as we surfaced. While he had distracting me he was swimming us toward the surface. I shoved him away. "You tricked me!" I shouted angrily. He wore a smug smirk. "No idea what your talking about, Miss Fowlis. I was mearly surviving." He said innocently. I glared at him but let him drag me back towards the shore. I saw Albus and a lady in nursing clothes waiting for us. I moved my fin threw the water causing Snape to stop. He glared back at me. "I won't live with that vile man." I said firmly. Albus sighed. "I know Ms Fowlis but Mr. Malfoy has agreed to allow you to keep your last name and you can keep to yourself in his home." Albus said as Severus picked me up and my legs returned. He carried me to the grass and sat me on my feet. He grabbed his wand from the nurse lady and waved it. He stood dry and dressed in his white dress shirt and funny coat. "You know, Professor Snape? You should be shirtless more often." I teased. He glared murderously at me. Albus coughed to cover up his laugh as the nurse lady gave me a disapproving look. Albus walked up to me and wrapped my robe around me. He offered me his arm. I looked at him hesitantly. "It's just a week, to get use to your new residence then you will be back before you know it." Albus said with reasuring eyes. I sighed and looked to see Snape storming toward the castle. "Take my arm, Ms Fowlis and don't let go." He said. I took his arm and there was a sharp pull from just behind my navel as I felt like I was being sucked threw a needle's eye.