Chapter 7

I opened my eyes and was bathed in the dim warm glow of the sun. I stretched and yawned. I slipped into the water and swam out of the tunnel into the wide space of the lake. I yawned and swam to the surface. I swam to the shore and pulled myself on the bank. I looked and saw a big black dog the stood so close to my face. It bared its teething and growled. I stayed perfectly still as its fur on its back stood up. My eyes were wide. I suddenly whistled. It thrashed its head back and forth wildly as the sound drove it mad. It yelped and whined as it layed down on the ground and turned into a man. I stopped whistling. The man twitched and laid still. I could tell he was still breathing though. I looked around and saw it was dusk. I got my legs back as I stood, shaky and scared. I was suddenly tackled to the ground. I screamed as I hit the ground. I clawed as the ground to get away but he flipped me over and got on top of me. "GET OFF ME!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Fowlis?" I heard Remus call to me in the dim light. The man covered my mouth. As I screamed and cried. I hit him across the face and wripped his hand off my mouth. "REMU-!" I tried to scream but his hand clamped over my mouth again. "FOWLIS?!" Remus shouted. "Shhhh quiet." The man hissed. I saw a near by sharp rock and picked it up, driving it into the man's foot. He let me as he removed the rock. "REMUS!!" I screamed. I heard his foot falls as the man turned into a dog and ran off, limping badly. Remus hit the ground as I threw my arms around him, shaking uncontrolably. He waved his wand and I was wearing a nightgown. He picked me and my things up and ran me toward the castle. "Don't leave me!" I pleaded as I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed as I shook. He shushed me and continued to walk to his class.

We walked into his chambers and the only source of light was the roaring fireplace. He sat me on the couch and went to leave but I grabbed his hand. I looked up at him with fearful eyes. "Please don't leave me alone." I begged. He melted and sat down on the couch. I curled up on his lap and soon fell alseep.

"I thought I told you to leave her be, Lupin?!" I heard Snape hiss. "Shhh! I found her as she was being attacked by Sirius Black." Remus whispered. I snuggled closer to Remus and gave a cute little snore. "I can't move her until she wakes up, Snape." Remus said a bit strained. To be honest, I was enjoying Snape's jealousy. "I can and will." Snape spat. I felt him grab me by my arm and lift me to my feet. I almost fell to the floor if it wasn't for him picking me up. "This is my last warning, Lupin... Stay away from Ms Fowlis." Snape hissed and carried me out.

Snape laid me down in his bed and put his cloak over me. "Mmm..." I moaned softly. I heard him halt in his tracks toward the door. "Ahhh..." I moaned again. I heard him turn so he was facing the bed. I moved my hips subtilly causing the nightgown raise. I heard him walking closer. "Fowlis?" He said in disbelief. I arched my back slightly as my hands spread out on the bed as I clutched the sheets. "Sn..." I moaned. I heard his breathing get ragged. I mentally smirked. "Severus!" I gave a small cry. He walked over to the bed and sat down. I could feel him staring at me. I gave a few more moanes and finally arched my back as I gave a small shreik. I heard him groan and climb into the bed with me. He pulled me close as I opened my eyes and yawned with a satisfied smile. His eyes glittered as he looked down at me. I slowly turned so I was facing him. I smiled as I snuggled into his pillow. "Good Morning." I said sleepily. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Yes it is." He said and leaned down, nuzzling my neck with his nose. I moaned softly. He flipped me on my back as he got on top of me. I looked up as him as he slowly pushed the nightgown up, his hands trailing on my soft ivory skin. He slid down my body and put my legs over his shoulders. He held onto them tightly as he plunged his tongue deep into my fold. I gripped the sheets and cried out as I bucked my hips. His nose rubbed my nub causing me to arch my back. He thrusted his tongue in and out of my entrance as I could do nothing but wriggle and shreik as my Potions professor skillfuly brought me to my breaking point. I screamed his name as I cam hard. I fell back into the pillow as I panted. He climbed up my body and something in me took over. I flipped us and straddled him. I ripped his trousers off and boxers as I positioned him. I forced him in roughly as I grabbed his wand and with a flick, his hands were bound above and tied to the bed. I waved it again as his top clothes vanished. His molten eyes watched me as I threw his wand to the side and moved up and down. I grabbed the night gown and threw it off me. He groaned as he strained to touch me but he couldn't. I put my hands on his chest as I rode him faster. He growled and groaned as he watched my medium sized breasts bounce up and down with each movememt I made. I got a bit rougher as I moved faster. "Fowlis..." He groaned. I looked down at him. "Say my name." I groaned. "Erika!" He shouted as I tightened my muscules around his member. I moaned an rubbed my clit as I begun to cry out in pure pleasure. I put my fingers in his mouth and he sucked them greedily. Started to move frantically as I felt my finish coming. He was now straining against the restraints. I screamed his name as I cam hard. I pulled him out and pumped him as I took my fingers out of his mouth. I bite his neck hard as he cam all over my stomach and his. He grunted as he finished. I undid his restraints as I got up and got dressed after I did a cleaning spell on me. I didn't even look at him as I put my bracelet on that Draco had given me. I felt his eyes on me but didn't move to look back. "Where are you going?" He asked with an angry tone. "Class." I answered as I put my shoes on. "Wouldn't want a dunderhead like me to miss it." I said. "Where did you-" "I heard you call me it on the train." I said with a hurt expression as I got up and turned to him. He looked angry. "You know why I said that." He spat. I looked up at him with tears. "So what, I really am just a good shag to you?" I asked on the verge of breaking. His eyes became unreadable. I rolled my eyes as the tears begain to fall. I grabbed my wand and left as the tears fell harder.