Chapter 13

I sat in Albus's office while Olivander weighed my wand. "Ah, this wand I remember." He mused as he held my wand in his hands. The other champions watched him as they stared at my wand. "Siren hair and immortality water core... onyx drift wood... 11 and a half inches, unyeilding... Very good in all aspects of magic." Olivander reminded me. I smiled politely. "Do you remember what I said about this wand rivaling the power of a mythical wand known the elder wand?" He asked. I nodded but some people gawked at it. He pointed it toward the air. "Agwamenti." He said and a jet of water sprayed from the tip. It landed in a cup. "Perfect condition." He said and handed it back to me. I nodded and took it from him.

Harry had found out the first task was dragons and I inwardly groaned. We sat in the champions tent where we waited. "I really am sorry for draging you into this mess with me." Harry whispered. I patted his hand. "I've got you back, Harry. I'll distract the dragon while you get the egg." I said. The sound of the cannon went off and we got up and walked out of the tent. I was ready to die. I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach as I shoved Harry to the side and ducked as a jet of fire just missed us. "Get to the egg!" I screamed and he nodded. He took off down the steep hill of rocks as the dragon went after him. I jumped and landed on its back. It roared and shook its head as I casted spells at its head. I got off and ran toward it's head. I jumped from its nose and hit the ground with a roll. I put up a sheild as it blew fire at me. I heard the crowd screaming but I had this. It stopped and I lowered the sheild. I met its gaze and it seemed to calm slighty. I started to whistle and it roared angrily. Its tail came out of no where but I ducked. Harry was almost to the egg. I got to my feet as the dragon blew fire. I threw up my arms to cover my face and felt the warmth of the flames but wasn't hurt. Lowered my arms and fired spell after spell at it. Everything seemed to slow down when its tail hit me, a spike going right threw my gut. I gasped as I dropped my wand as I sailed threw the air. The spike was removed as I hit the wall and then his the ground, landing my stomach. The crowd gasped and screamed but Harry got the egg. The dragon went after him but I raised myself up on one hand and raised my other hand to him. "Burn." I whispered and fire appeared around Harry. The dragon backed up as dragon ranglers put it back in its cage. The fire went out. I fell back on my stomach as I grew tired. I saw Harry running toward me. He pointed his wand at me and I was suddenly wet. My tail appeared and the wound healed. Once my legs came back, my wand appeared in my hand. I was dressed and stood. Everyone cheered as Harry helped me back to the tent.I stood and laughed as Harry fell on his face in the muddy tent. Severus stormed in. "Fowlis, follow me, now." He shouted.

He dragged me back to the castle and once we were in his classroom, he shoved me up against the wall, kissing my lips hungrily. I moaned as he pressed himself against me. He ripped my clothes off of me and thrusted into me. He barried his face in my neck as he braced us against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I cried out softly. He growled and moved faster. I kissed his neck and nipped him until he brought his lips crashing against mine. I moaned and breathed against his lips. "Severus..." He shivered and went faster, bringing me to my finish. He pulled out as he cam. He set me down and kissed my lips softer. He repared my clothes and helped me put them on after a quick cleaning spell. I kissed his lips sweeter and let my lips linger. He held me to him so tight that it was as if he was afraid I was going to dissappear.

A woman named Rita Skeeter tried to get an exclusive with me but I kept turning her down. I picked up the morning paper and almost spat my pumpkin juice. The front page was a moving picture of me coming out of Snape's room with flushed cheeks. My eyes went to the collumn.

Erika Fowlis, age 15, 5th year Slytherin at Hogwarys School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, purest of the purebloods but is she really that pure?
Erika Fowlis was caught leaving Severus Snape's, age 35, halfblood, head of Slytherin and Potions master at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, classroom at late hours looking flushed. Could it be that they have a secret relationship or has Erika Fowlis have a crush on her dark and mysterious Potions master? All of this in unknown but when I, Rita Skeeter, tried to ask her about it she ignored me with love swimming in her eyes. I suspect that the two have a secret relationship that isn't quiet as professinal as everyone likes to think. Stay tuned, dear readers as I uncover Erika Fowlis' deep dark secret.