04

|| HOGWARTS ||
CHAPTER 04

THE PLATFORM WAS PACKED WITH FAMILIES AS SOON AS MATTHEO AND NOVA ARRIVED

Apollo apparated them there, saying his goodbyes before leaving.

The two kids looked around in awe, everything looked so welcoming and they instantly got a good feeling.

But Mattheo's happiness was shattered when he noticed some boys from the first or second year, staring at Nova in awe.
It already began and they didn't even make it to Hogwarts.
He knew it was partly because she was a quarter Veela and they were known for their beauty.
But the girl was a beauty herself.

Her porcelain like skin made her glow, a delicate figure with soft curves, blue—nearly icy eyes and Mattheo could go on and on.

They made their way inside the train, Nova in front of the boy who was carrying her trunk despite her protests.
Once they found an empty compartment, Riddle put away the trunks and sat down in front of Nova.

Nova was soon busy reading her new book, while Mattheo was simply staring at the girl in front of him.
How she scrunches her nose, mostly not liking the part she read.
Or how her lips twitches when she liked it.
And right now, the boy tried to get her attention.

Mattheo sighed slowly, getting ignored.
He sighed again, only louder, and saw her eyes flicker to him for a second, before concentrating on her book once again.

A louder sigh filled the air and the girl closed her book aggressively, looking at the boy with a hard look.

"What is it, Theo?", she asked annoyed, not really in the mood to talk.

"I am tired.", he complained with a big pout, nearly making the girl give in.

"And that's my problem?How?", the noirette asked sarcastically with a fake smile.

Mattheo huffed and pouted once again,"How rude and you could ask me if I wanted to sleep next to you.
Maybe with my head on your lap."

"Come here idiot.", she sighed and the boy happily made his way over her bench, his head on her lap.

"Are you nervous?", Mattheo whispered and saw her shaking her head as he looked up at her.

"Not really, what about you?", the noirette questioned, her hand now playing with his hair, making the boy sigh in content.