12

SMUT WARNING

SMUT WARNING

SLIGHT PANTING FILLED THE
room, whispers were exchanged, small laughs, small smiles.
It was just past dinner and the duo couldn't help it—

Nova leaned back, trying to catch her breath as Mattheo now kissed her neck.
She grabbed his hair, panting slightly as he began to suck, making her whimper.
At this his grip around her waist, tightened as he began to push her more down onto him.

"Theo.", she whimpered quietly as she felt him rocking her back and forth with his hands.
She followed this rhythm and both were panting messes.

One of Mattheo's hands crept under her shirt and one by one buttons were opened, making a blush creep on Nova's cheeks.

"Is that okay?", he quietly asked and Nova hummed in response with a nod as she also began to unbutton his shirt.

"You are so fucking beautiful, fucking stunning.", he groaned at the sight of her black lace bra and placed open-mouthed kisses on her chest, making her throw back her head with a moan.

Her hands pushed his shirt away and soon found their way to his belt, which she unbuckled after a small assuring nod.

Mattheo found the zipper of her skirt and unzipped it and she was left in her black panties, making him nearly drool.
His hands found her waist and he changed positions so she was laying under him.
Their lips clashed together once again as he put his body on top of hers, his hard on pressing against her, making her moan.

"Take it off.", she nearly begged, making him look at her with lidded eyes.
"Please, Theo."

Without needing another word, he took of his pants—leaving him in his boxers.
He laid onto her once again, rocking their private parts against each other as he moaned loudly at this.
His hands fiddled with her bra, which he opened and threw away in one movement.

"Beautiful.", he moaned, sucking on her chest as he massaged them,"So, so beautiful."

Nova was a panting mess as she closed her eyes, feeling his lips everywhere.
She felt him go lower and lower until he stopped—

"Can I?", he asked lowly, playing with the hem of her panties.

"Yes please."

At this, Mattheo pulled her panties down with his teeth until she was left naked in front of him.
He kissed her stomach, before going lower, kissing her private part, making her twitch.
He went even lower and licked her across her entire folds, emitting a loud moan of her lips.

"Mattheo —fuck.", Nova whimpered as the boy teased her, entered her and licked her with his tongue.

The boy took off his boxers and leaned up, looking at Nova.
"Is that okay?"

Nova nodded at him,"Yes, please, fuck me."

Mattheo positioned himself at her entrance and was just about to enter—

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Practically jumping away, Mattheo panted heavily, his hand on his chest as he tried to get air.
What the fuck did I just dream?

A groan escaped his lips as he fell back into bed, his pillow over his face.
This felt too real, it was too fucking real. He ran a hand through his dark hair, trying to shake off the intensity of the dream.

Nova, his best friend, was already up and about. She stood by the window, dressed in her uniform, her damp hair cascading down her back from her recent shower. She turned at the sound of Mattheo stirring.

"Morning, sleepyhead," she greeted him with a warm smile, oblivious to his turmoil. "You look like you've run a marathon. Why are you so sweaty?"

Mattheo forced a chuckle, trying to appear nonchalant. "Just a bad dream, that's all," he lied, hoping to deflect her curiosity. "You know how it is."

Nova arched an eyebrow, clearly not buying it. "Uh-huh. And this bad dream wouldn't happen to involve me, would it?" she teased, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

His heart skipped a beat. How could she know? "What makes you say that?" he asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

Nova shrugged, crossing the room to sit on the edge of his bed. "Just a hunch. You were mumbling my name in your sleep."

Mattheo's cheeks flushed crimson. "Was I?" he mumbled, avoiding her gaze. "I guess you were in the dream, yeah."

Nova laughed lightly, a sound that always made him feel at ease. "Relax, Theo. I'm just teasing you. We've been best friends forever; it's not like we don't know everything about each other."

He managed a smile, though the dream still haunted him. "Yeah, best friends," he echoed, the words feeling heavy on his tongue.

Nova tilted her head, studying him. "You sure you're okay?"

Mattheo nodded, taking a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just need to shake it off."

She gave him a sympathetic smile. "Well, I'll leave you to get ready. Don't be late for breakfast, or I'll eat everything."

As Nova left the room, Mattheo exhaled deeply, running a hand through his hair again. He needed to get a grip.
And now it was time for breakfast, but beforehand—he needed to get rid of a big problem.