07

|| MATTHEO & NOVA ||
CHAPTER 07

THE FRIEND GROUP exited the Hogwarts express and slowly made their way towards the carriages.

Mattheo's and Nova's arm was hooked together, while the other boys were fooling around behind them.
The Riddle boy was talking to his best friend and had a big smile on his face.

"So what?Then we can do whatever we want, my love.", Mattheo explained casually and his smile widened a bit, not knowing how Nova's stomach was filled with butterflies at the nickname.

It actually got casually that he called her such names like darling, love, my love.
Nevertheless it always made Nova blush furiously.
It was the way how the boy says it and that she was the only one he would call   that.

"Then what?We are going to have thousands of pets and live alone for the rest of our lives?", Nova teased and chuckled at the thought.
Mattheo always talks about running away, just the two.

"Who says that?", the boy teased back and added,"You are mine anyway."

"You have to let me go one day though, I don't want to die without love or as a virgin.", the noirette joked, making Mattheo shrug his shoulders.

"I am going to marry you, dumbass.", he replied, trying to play it cool, while his heart beat a little harder in his chest.

Nova looked at him with wide eyes, shock evident on her face and punched his shoulder in a playful manner, trying to hide her pink cheeks.

"You are calling me dumbass?", she asked and pointed at herself,"You are in delusional and are thinking that you would ever marry me."

"I am going to marry you.", Mattheo stated with a serious face and nodded at her questioned face.

"Just shut up Theo.", Nova mumbled while her heart was beating like crazy.
How could the boy say these things to her?

"Well I am going to be best man.", the voice of Blaise rang in their ears and both looked to the right side to see Blaise walking next to them.

The pair chuckled and Nova answered,"Don't listen to Theo, Blaise.He is just fooling around.", before she went faster towards Theodore who was now in front of them.

"Actually I will marry you, darling.", Mattheo shouted after her with a big grin.

"Shut up.", she shouted with a laugh, while not looking back.

Blaise put his hand on Mattheo's shoulder who looked longingly after Nova and said,"You have my blessing."

"Good to know.", the Riddle boy nodded with a big grin, making Blaise cheer loudly.

"Well my cousin is too young for marriage, but hey, I don't have anything to say against a relationship.", Draco cut in and Mattheo send him a mischievously grin.

"Well it's time to make my girl finally fall in love with me."

And with that the boys began making their way towards the pair in front of them, running after Nova and Theodore to catch up.

"Slow down darling.", the Riddle shouted and as soon as she was in front of him, he grabbed her hips, lifting her up and began spinning her around which made her let out a squeal.

"Theo.", Nova exclaimed loudly only for Theo to turn her around in the air.

"You ain't going to marry me?", he questioned with a raised brow, making Nova laugh loudly and shook her head in protest.

"Well I am not letting you down if that's the case.", Mattheo holding her by her waist in the air.

"Let me down Theo.", she spoke lowly with narrowed eyes and crossed arms over her chest.

"Not happening.", was his answer which made Nova huff loudly.

"Theo.", she growled in a threatening tone.

"Nova.", the boy growled back, imitating her.

They had a staring contest.
While Nova glared at him, he looked at her amused by her outburst.

"Fine, I am going to marry your annoying ass.", she gave in, making the boy smile widely.

He kissed her cheek, her nose and her forehead and then let her down on the ground.
His arm was around her shoulder when they began walking, seeing their friends waiting for them at the carriages.

"We are simply late because I was going to propose.", Mattheo huffed at the annoyed expressions of their friends.

"No, no, if you want to marry me, you have to make it unforgettable.", Nova explained and pointed her finger at him.

They sat down in carriage and Mattheo leaned himself against her.

"You know what will be unforgettable?", he whispered in her ear, so no one would hear.

Nova shook her head, which made the boy smirk and he added lowly in a whisper tone,"Our wedding night."

Nova was scarlet red in her face, while Mattheo was chuckling huskily at her reaction.

She shoved his shoulders and said,"Keep dreaming."

"Oh I am dreaming about it darling.", was his reply and that was the last straw for Nova and she looked finally away.

Well that will be a dream come true.